moving in together.

Charlie's  POV

It was just after work, me and pam signed out and headed to my car, sure it wasn't one of them fancy cars but it did a good job getting me to where I needed to go. it was a  red Audi S4. I unlocked the vehicle with my car keys and got into the drivers seat, I saw pam get into the front next to me. we were going to my old apartment to get my boxes of my things and so I could give back the key too. it wasn't much of a long drive there as it was forty minute drive if of course there isn't so much traffic.

I slowly drove off out of the car park

I slowly drove off out of the car park. "you ok pam?" I aske her she seems less talkative than normal. "yeah, yeah I just can't wait for you to move in with me." clearly something was wrong I could tell just by the look in her eye. "are you sure, your just not your talkative self." I won't force it on her to tell me. then she looked at me then back out the window.

"it's just, well the offer Dr Woodrue (Jason) offered me, it's in a couple  of months he as you heard and well I don't want to leave you by yourself, not saying I don't trust you in the house, I do it's just I will be gone for a while and we won't get to see each other and spend time together. but then the other side of me is saying do this for the environment, the things we could do the things we can accomplish." I pulled up to my apartment. and turned the engine off and looked at pam.

Pamela's POV.

The car had stopped we must be at Charlie's apartment. I saw her look at me when she unbuckled her seatbelt as so did I. " Dr Pamela Lillian Isley." oh lord I know when she dramatically says my full name, but I can't but slightly chuckle at her. "you are the love of my life if you want to go on this trip then, I'm not here  to stop you, the only person who is stopping you is yourself. go out there do what you know is right. I'll look after the house we can call and text each night to make sure that the other is safe and well. so go do what you always wanted and save the environment." she smiled at me I guess she is right, I am the only one holding myself from such a opportunity. I kissed her on the cheek. "sure I'll go,  thanks for being there Charlie."

Charlie smiled we both got out the car and headed into her apartment, she unlocked it as we went up and down the stairs as if we were doing this forever. by the time Charlie handed her key in and I gave her my address so she could type it into the GPS.

3rd person POV.

by the time they had got to Pamela's house, it the sun's light was already turning off. by the time they had moved all the boxes into Pamela's apartment, the news was already blowing up about chaos being caused by Gotham's most wanted down town. neither of them could be bothered to cook, so they just ordered pizza by the time they ate pizza while watching the news, they were both asleep on the couch cuddled up closely together. And the T.V was still blaring with explosions coming from the footage of batman doing his heroic acts as per usual.