Not Fanart- Story Idea

Hai guys. If you read my other book you know I'm not posting very much. I'll get back to that. Stuff is going on in my life, and I need a break. Any ways, this is an idea for a Sanders Sides AU. 

I'm treating the sides as completely separate people and entities for this AU, so not like what makes up Thomas (But also kinda makes up Thomas, it's complicated. I'll explain later).

So, all the sides were people. They lived their lives, and they all ended up dying to young. The went on to be sort of reincarnated, and Thomas' sides (just imagine them with face that are not Thomas, just like people with Thomas' different aspects of personality).

They each have certain dominant personalities, for example, Logan, who is very logical. Because his dominant personality is logicality, he represents it.

So each of the characters are different people, given new lives after their's were cut short, and are assisting Thomas Sanders with his life. They each have their own backstory, and are trying to now live the life they never had.

My ideas for backstories:

Patton: Was paralyzed after a car accident. Never got to move and have fun like other children. He grew up, and eventually passed away due to sickness (haven't decided what sickness). He is really springy and happy, because he never got to have that we he was alive.

Logan: He grew up very well educated, but with a horrible home life, so he learned to mask his emotions. He went to school to become a teacher, and ends up being killed in a school shooting.

Roman: Was preforming on stage, auditioning in the school play and is killed in the same school shooting Logan was in. (OoOoo lore stuff~)

Virgil: Considering he is anxiety, this one was hard. He witnessed the death of his younger sister (who was killed in a drive by shooting). Got PTSD, and became very terrified of small things and was, well, anxious. His father was devastated by his sisters death, and basically gave up hope to live (he also didn't really like Virgil). He mother and father were divorced, so he went to live with his mom. He gets news his dad got drunk and died in a car crash. His mom is trying to make Virgil happy, but then she gets cancer. She dies...

Then Virgil loses his friends due to being, well, a cry baby. He didn't tell them his family died because he was anxious about what they would say. He uh... goes to a tall building and um... well you know. Sad stuff man.

Remus: I dunno about this one. I don't really view Roman and Remus as brothers (hate me all you want, idc). I went with Remus having a mental disorder and being shunned for it. He dies from... hm... uh... let's say his parents weren't happy with how he turned out and... stabby stabby. The reason he joined the dark side was because Janus seemed like the first person accepted him.

Janus: This one is insanely hard. I was actually going put put Janus and Logan as brothers, surprisingly. I found that they were both pretty knowledgeable, and had great fashion choices. XD

Imma leave this one up to you guys. I'll edit the chapter after you guys post a backstory or something.

Alright. I know that there's Remy, and Paranoia, and stuff, but idk. I ran out of ideas. Please note this is an AU. I've had countless people say to me: bUt thAts nOt cAnNon! -insert name here- iS suPoSsed tO be sTraIgt! BlAh blaH bLah. 

You guys can use this idea if you want. Just credit me for the idea. Alright. Signing out.