Chapter 4: The Long...... Really Long Bus Ride

_Shira's POV

I wake Up 5:30 am freaked out because i remembered what happened yesterday. Im grounded for sneaking out. Then i Remember we have a trip so i wake up Carrie and she just tries to ignore her but i pep talk her into waking up and it works she is so gull-able. So we start getting ready so were not late.... my mom would be pissed off if i missed the trip because she paid good money.

Carrie: I don't know what to where?

Me: You know you only slept over for one night so why did you bring extra outfits?

Carrie: i don't know what my mood is in the morning so i just stuff a bunch of random different outfits in my duffel so that when i wake up i choose what i want to where then.

Me: Wow Carrie i don't know what i'm going to do with you.

Carrie: Whatever i'm going in the shower.

Me: Hurry up because i need to brush my teeth.

Carrie: There is more than one bathroom.

Me: Excuse you this is my house... MY BATHROOM i could kick you out right now but if you don't want to be kicked out i advise you to watch yourself!

carrie: Damn I was Just playing around calm your ass down it's like a  fuckin bulldog.

Me: No just go take your shower.

(While Carrie spends 20 mins in the shower Shira Put on her clothes

http://www.polyvore.com/camping_outfit/set?id=63458106 and waits impatiently)

Me: Hurry up i have to go in too!!!!

Carrie: I'm almost done calm down!!!

Me: NO i need to get ready before i'm late

(Carrie ignores Shira)

Carrie's POV

Ok i had it Shira has been driving me up the wall like i only been in the shower for about 25 mins like she could be combing her hair right now not bugging me because it makes us slower not any faster because talking makes you slower and i am talking so like ....this is exactly why i can't sleepover at Shira's house sometimes *acts annoyed*.

(10 mins later Shira goes into the bathroom)

Me: I told you i was done because it didn't take really long.

Shira: Carrie im going to say this nicely SHUT THE FUCK UP I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ANYMORE BECAUSE ITS OVER!!!!

(YOU HERE footsteps coming upstairs)

SM: What is going on????

Me: Shira kept bugging me about coming out the bathroom.

Shira: it's is done already why you got to start it back up like....OMG

Sm: Girls relax how about you to don't talk to each other and then you can have breakfast and Shira ill be driving you to school since i don't want your car sitting in your school parking lot all day.

Carrie and Shira: Whatever (rolls eyes)

{for about 15 mins later when there about to eat breakfast Carrie is at the table eating while Shira is still getting ready)

Sm: Breakfast is ready!!!

Shira: Ma i'm coming..(says softly) damn

*at the table*

Carrie: Thank you for breakfast it taste really good.

Sm: Your Welcome

(shira comes walking down the stairs so slow)