Chapter fourteen- Take The Money And Run

Olivia sighed as she sat down next to Nicky, who was currently playing this game he was obsessed with, called Couch Potatoes.

     She watched him play for a little bit, when Dawn came over.

     "Oh, excuse me guys. I'm just trying to clean." The boys didn't budge. "Hey, can you just stop playing for one second?"

     "Sure."

     "One."

     "Done."

     They went back to playing their game. Olivia rolled her eyes.

     Dawn sighed and lifted their legs to clean.

     "Why are you working extra?" Olivia asked.

     "To get a ticket to the Clonely Hearts fan fest."

     "Ah." Olivia watched that movie before, but she didn't really like it, unlike Dawn, who was literally obsessed.

     Josie came over and Olivia continued to watch Nicky play his game.

     "Don't you guys ever get bored of this game?" She asked them.

     "No." They chorused.

     "Hey, boys, Olivia, does this look straight?" Tom asked.

     The boys didn't even look up.

     "Perfect."

     "Love it."

     "You the man."

     "Can you at least face this direction?"

     The boys turned, but didn't look at the banner.

     "Perfect."

     "Love it."

     "You the man."

     Olivia rolled her eyes again and looked at the banner. "Um, I can't tell."

     "Thank you, Olivia." 

     Olivia smiled at Tom, and then watched Nicky play Couch Potatoes again.

     After a little bit, Tom came over and took the boys' phones away.

     "Dad!"

     "What are you doing?"

     "Come on!"

     Olivia smirked.

     "All you guys ever do is sit around playing video games. You need to get off your butts. Get some exercise!" Tom exclaimed.

     Olivia jumped up. "I love exercise!"

     "We're exercising right now! That game gives our finger muscles an excellent workout." Nicky explained.

     "Watch this." Dicky grabbed a walnut (I think it's a walnut?) and cracksed it easily.

     "While that's impressive, bizarre finger strength is not enough. You're turning into a bunch of couch potatoes!" Ricky said.

     Nicky then explained how to play the game.

     "Wow! Stand up." Tom demanded.

     The boys stood up and Olivia's face scrunched as all their bones cracked. "Was that your bones?" She asked.

     "I'm sponsoring a 10k and I've got three kids who sound like they need to be oiled." Tom exasperated. "What'll people think?"

     Nicky stepped toward him. "Dad, you can't go through life worrying about what others think."