Chapter one - Pilot

The Harper quadruplets, Nicky, Ricky, Dicky and Dawn, and Olivia Miller sat around a table in the science lab of the school, doing an experiment.

     Dawn shook her head and started to poured a chemical into the beaker. However, Ricky elbowed her.

     "Ow!"

     "You don't just dump chemicals into a beaker willy-nilly." He told her.

     "Well I'm tired of all the waity-waity." Dawn said. "Let's get to the dumpy-dumpy!"

     "Safety first." Nicky walked up in basically a full hazmat suit. "Goggles." He demanded, pointing at Dicky, who, in fact did not have his goggles on.

     "Chill." Dicky said. "If I wear goggles, how are the ladies gonna see my eyes?"

     Olivia rolled her eyes. "Well, if you didn't wear sunglasses, the 'ladies' would be able to see your eyes."

     Dicky stuck his tongue out at her, and she repeated the action to him. 

     Nicky walked up to him. "GOGGLES!" He screamed.

     "Fine." Dicky pulled his sunglasses down. He turned to the girl behind him. "Hey, babe. Let's make science."

     "Are we done, children?" Ricky asked. "Can we let the science fair winner-"

     "Runner-up." Dawn cut him off.

     "It's under review!" He yelled, then calmed down. "I have a process, Dawn."

     "Well here's my process." Dawn said, and poured the chemical into the beaker. 

     "WILLY-NILLY! WILLY-NILLY!" Ricky screamed. He poured water into the beaker.  (I think it's water.)

     The chemicals bubbled, and foam erupted from the beaker like a volcano.

     "FOOLS!" Nicky yelled.

     "Science is awesome." Dicky smiled.

     "Look what you did!" Ricky yelled at Dawn.

     "Me? You're the science fair runner-up!"

     Dawn grabbed a handful of foam and threw it at Ricky's face.

     Olivia gasped.

     "That's what you get for waiting." Dawn laughed. 

     Ricky grabbed a handful of foam and threw it at Dawn's face.

     "That foam is going to give you rashes!" Nicky told them.

     "Yeah?" Dawn asked. "Well happy scratching!" She unzipped his suit and covered him in foam, then zipped it back up again.

     Nicky screamed and started freaking out. Dicky laughed at him.

     That made Nicky grab a handful of foam and threw it at Dicky's face.

      "Guys-" Olivia started to say, but before she could finish, she was hit in the face by a handful of foam from Dicky.

      She slowly wiped the foam off her goggles, then threw a handful at Ricky's face, and then all of them started throwing foam at each other, and it was a full on foam fight. 

     Afterwards, they sat on stools, covered in foam, being scolded by their teacher.

     "For crying out loud, you could have gotten rashes!"

     Ricky, Dicky, Dawn and Olivia looked at Nicky, who said, "I told you."

     Olivia gave him a small, apologetic smile.