Fights

It's understandable that people cannot stand being around each other for long periods of time. Humans are not mentally capable enough to go their entire lives with someone else without having disagreements.

Phu and Tee were no exemption, but they were as close to an exemption as they could be.

Before everything had happened, the two of them would spend more time fixing their friends' arguments and fights than they would spend on almost everything else in their lives.

Where their friends had fights. Phu and Tee had debates that were so far from being emotionally charged, an outsider would believe they weren't friends at all.

Now, snuggled in the arms of his partner, Phu swiped away the notifications of the text messages that had been sent from his friends.

He tossed his phone to the side and closed his eyes, letting himself enjoy the quiet morning in the apartment.

Since the two of them started living together, sharing the expenses of the apartment, they had been able to live a lot more luxuriously than before.

The air conditioner was on whenever they felt like it, Phu had gotten a new mattress and bedsheets to replace the old one as Tee put more money into the kitchen.

He liked it when Phu made meals for the two of them, so to keep his partner making him food, Tee bought new appliances and had brought in professional cleaners to scrub out all the grime and dirt from the nooks and crannies of the kitchen.

Tee was rewarded for his efforts by a lovely meal from Phu and a night full of cuddling and tender touches across his face and chest.

There were plans set in motion for the two of them to go shopping for new clothes later on today, but now, Tee and Phu just let themselves relax.

With no rush to be anywhere, it felt good to relax here, even if it was just for a while.

-----------------------------------------------------

The mall was crowded with people but it wasn't anything new to the two.

Phu stuck close to his senior, the two of them not holding each other's hands, and made sure to let Tee know he was still there with a gentle nudge every so often.

In the loud conversations of other people, Tee and Phu were silent, just small smiles on their faces as they walked through the crowds and into stores.

Tee dropped Phu off at a table in a quiet corner of the food court by the escalators and went to order food and use the restroom.

Phu pulled out his phone and played a game when he got a call from Duen.

It was more of an annoyance than a surprise at this point.

Phu knew Bohn was with Duen, along with their friends, as they all thought that Tee didn't trust his partner enough to not tell him that Tee's friends had been calling and texting the same questions that Phu's friends had.

He rolled his eyes and decided it would be better to get it over with than have to deal with this the rest of the day.

Phu lifted the phone up to his ear.

"Hello?" he asked kindly.

"Phu! Wow...I didn't think you would answer."

Phu played with the corner of his shirt, waiting for Duen to continue. He could hear the hushed whispers in the background but couldn't make them out properly.

"Phu, do you love P'Tee?"

"Yes."

Without an inch of hesitation, Phu replied. He didn't want anyone to think otherwise.