Please Calm Me

Song of the Chapter: Love Love Love by VROMANCE

(VROMANCE coming for ya)

-------------------------------------------

It was almost a full week before anyone heard from Phu or Tee again.

Apparently, after the phone call and they finished lunch, the two of them had traveled to northern Thailand for a vacation. They hadn't told anyone where they were going and both of them left their phones in their suitcases for an overwhelming amount of the time.

Tee walked through the door of his office space, closing the door behind him and finding the eyes of all of his coworkers staring at him.

"Uh...hi?" Tee questioned, staying perfectly still.

Everyone was silent for a moment and Tee didn't dare to move. "Am I in trouble?"

Earth shook her head. "Er...no, you're not. We just..."

Finch stood up from where he was sitting and continued, "You filed for leave but none of us knew where you were going. We thought you got in trouble."

"Oh...I'm sorry," Tee spoke, moving to his desk and setting his bag on the desk, "I was on a vacation with Phu."

Saint smirked and reached over, nudging Finch's arm. The two looked at Tee with the same teasing looks.

"Ooooo, did you get laid?"

Tee turned to them with wide eyes.

"What? No," Tee laughed, "We're not like that."

"Ah! So you are dating him?" Saint questioned, "We knew something was up when he came here the first time with lunch!"

Tee shook his head. "We're not dating."

Saint was about to question the younger male again when a thin box of staples flew through the air and hit him in the side of the head. He turned, rubbing the spot, to see Earth glaring at him.

She turned back to Tee. "But...you guys aren't friends, right?"

Tee sat down and shook his head again. "We are friends, we aren't dating though. We just like spending time together."

Earth rolled her chair over to Tee's desk.

"Tee, don't you see the way that Phu looks at you?" she asked softly, "It's obvious that he wants to be more than just friends."

"I don't understand," Tee replied, "He's happy when he's around me and he's never told me that he wants anything more."

Earth adjusted the way she was sitting and asked in a hushed voice, "Tee...aren't you gay?"

"No, I'm not," he replied, "I don't want relationships with people, it makes me uncomfortable."

Earth didn't understand fully but she didn't want to upset Tee.

It had taken her quite a long time to get Tee to properly have a conversation with her, and she didn't want to lose that now.

"So what is Phu to you?" she asked, putting her hand on his arm.

Tee looked down at the desk, seeing the sticky notes that Phu left for him whenever he wasn't here and Phu was dropping off lunch. He took a finger and traced the most recent message.

"Work hard, Phi. I believe in you."

He smiled a little and turned to Earth.

"He's comfort," he explained, "He's not my husband or my boyfriend but I can't see a future without him in it. I like taking care of him, he likes taking care of me."