Chapter 9:

"I'm Timothy Lucitor, Tom Lucitor's twin but you can call me Tim." I looked at him in shock. I didn't know Tom had a twin. He raised a brow and looked at me. "And you are?"

"O-oh!" I said coming back to reality and blushing from embarrassment. "I-im Princess (Y/n) Alanis." I said getting up and bowing.

He chuckled and got up bowing too. "Pleasure to meet your acquaintance, Princess (Y/n)." He said kissing my hand. I blushed from him kissing my hand. "I've heard a lot about you. All good things." He smiled at me.

"The pleasure's all mine." I said doing a small curtsy. "Sorry I'm not dressed in proper attire. I would've been wearing something a little more formal if I knew I was going to be meeting a prince." I said smiling at him.

"Same here." He smiled back.
"So that thing you were crying about, could it have been my brother? And that thing he asked you to could that be the blood moon ball?" He asked curiously. I nodded and looked down. He cleared his throat and I looked up at him. "Well would you maybe like to go with me instead?" He asked smiling.

"That'd be great that you!" I smiled back at him.

"Great see you tonight." He said and kissed my cheek gently before opening a portal. He waved goodbye and left. I waved back and smiled to myself.

"(Y/n)!" I heard my name being called. I turned to it and saw Star. She was running to me and hugged me tight. "Are you okay!? I was so worried!" She said pulling away and looking at me, her hands still on my shoulders.

I nodded and smiled at her. "I'm fine."

She sighed a breath of relief, "that's good. I'm so sorry about Tom. I honestly didn't know he was gonna ask me and I said no because I didn't want to hurt you." She said quickly and she looked like she was gonna cry.

"It's fine. I'm already over it." I said smiling. I knew I was lying but I didn't want to make her feel worse. She hugged me again and we walked to Marco's house. I couldn't get Tim out of my head though. He was like Tom but...different.

"Star I gotta go. I need to get ready for the ball." I said getting off the couch. She nodded and I said my goodbyes. I then left through a portal and sat on my bed.

A sigh left my lips as I thought about Tom and what happened. A silent tear went down my cheek and landed on my hand that rested in my lap. I wipped my cheek and stood up. "Might as well get ready." I said and walked to my closet. "After all Tim is waiting for me."

So Tim is a random OC I created I have no picture of him so use imagination. Why not add a OC that's related to the guy who just pretty much broke your heart? Some drama bout to go down!