Chapter 14:

So I cannot do funerals, I completely suck at it, so I'm going to do a time skip-a few years since the death

It's been years since Tim and my parents died. I've been doing okay and me and Tom have been living together. We haven't been married yet, we're planning that out.

I put my dress on and walk downstairs of my casle. I see Tom making breakfast, like every morning and I walk to him.

"Hey hun." I smiled and stood next to him.

He looked at me and smiled warmly. "Hey babe." He kissed my forehead gently and finished cooking. "Want some pancakes?" He asked setting our plates down.

"Sure." I smiled and sat down at the table. We ate and continued planning.

"So we got the guests, foods, cake, and decorations. Anything else we need?" He asked thinking out loud.

"Hm, I think we got it all." I said answering his question.

He leaned over the table and gently kissed me. I gladly accepted the kiss and kissed back. We pulled apart and he smiled at me. "I love you (n/n)."

"I love you too." I said to him, blushing as he used my nickname.

A portal opened up slightly scaring me. Star and Marco walked out, holding hands.

"There's the cutest couple in the multiverse." I said, smirking, making the couple blush deeply. I giggled at their reaction and walked to them, giving Star a hug.

"Hey." She smiled and hugged me back. "So when's the wedding?" She asked resting her hand on her hip.

"We're thinking next week." I said and Tom walked to me. He wrapped him arms around my waist making me blush a little.

"Yup, we got everything, except the dress." He said smiling.

"That's why were here, Marco is taking Tom to get a tux and I'm taking (Y/n) to get a dress." She smiled excitedly and grabbed my hand. "I'm taking this." She said opening a portal and pulling me through before I could say bye.

We walked around a very nice dress shop. We looked and all the ones we saw weren't the ones for me. I immediately stopped when I saw the perfect dress.

"Star how about this one?" I asked pointing to it

"Omg! It's so cute, you have to try it on!" She said excitedly and grabbed the dress. I went to try it on and smiled at the results.

"I love it." I smiled and looked at Star.

She nodded in approval. "It looks amazing on you, especially with your wings." She smiled and we changed back to my normal dress. "Now to find the bridesmaids dresses." She said and we continued our look for dresses.

(This will be the bridesmaids dresses just shorter, so about knee high)

We purchased the dresses and went home. I put the dresses in the closet and thanked Star. She left not long after, having to take care of the laser dogs.

When Tom came back he took a shower and we went to bed cuddling.