one shot

A/N: not my art and I cant find the artist sorry 😭✋️

"Wait!" I yell as the path between the five sages and me got blocked by huge chunks of rocks. Now I'm standing alone, surrounded by miasma to find Ganondorf and fight against him. There have been stories told everywhere about him after the cataclism and all of them too horrible.

I wonder what will await me on the other side of this underground hallway. My feet move slowly forward, one step after the other, watching out for any traps that might be here. The air is cool and the dirt hard under my shoes, anticipation and a hint of fear growing inside of me. I've never felt the presence of someone as powerfull as Ganondorf. It is... exciting.

I get to the end of the hallway where a big construct of roots and misama awaits me. I walk a bit closer and look around. There I see him. On top of an odd elevated area made out of roots and misama. The demon king. He notices my presence and his power only grows stronger.

"How dissapointing." He says, in a raspy voice under his mummified skin. "It would've been more... satisfying to overcome a worthy foe." Ganondorf lowers his head down to me and opens his eyes, showing of their red glow. Not too long and the secret stone enbedded in his forehead glows, followed by a dark wave of miasma surrounding him.

I cover my eyes to protect them from the bright light, opening them again a few seconds later to see Ganondorf in his full form. He stretches every part of his body, showing off some of his neck by lifting his chin slightly. At last I can see what my sworn enemy looks like. His eyes pierce mine under a pair of thick eyebrows and in the middle a large nose as a finishing touch for his chisseld face. Long hair drapes over his back in a pony tail and lots of jewellery to excentuat his large body. Not in a million years have I lost a thought about how.. beautifull my enemy might be.

"Regardless." He says with a much smoother voice now than when he was mumified but still with a hint of husky undertone. "I will reshape this world to what it is meant to be." He takes a few steps forward until he is on the edge of the elecated area, jumping down from it, making the floor rumble. Ganondorf takes slow steps towards me and wont break eye contact. I notice my knees feeling weaker than usual. "Do not look away." He says. "As you are witnessing a kings revival." Oh I'm witnessing alot more than that. I think while looking him up and down, which Ganondorf notices and lifts an eyebrow.

Ganondorf pulls his sword and so do I, waiting for his first attack. Not long until we both are starting to get exhausted from dodging this many attacks as Ganondorf is starting to smile. Even more when I finally land a strike. He tumbles backwards, gaining back his compsure quickly. I step towards him until I'm barely an armlength away from his warm body.

Ganondorf picks up word again. "Heh heh heh.. what a feeling." He says while looking towards the ground, balling his fist while making sure he really takes in the feeling that he's craving. "I had almost forgotten the thrill of battle. Feeling the blood rush through my veins.." He looks up towards me. I didnt notice how I stepped closer to him until now. There might be just enough room for a thin book between us. He breathes hard, baring his teeth with bliss. "... their might also be a different excitment I'm feeling." He says in a lower voice than before, making me feel it in places i shouldnt feel it.

Without realicing it, his lips crash into mine, making me drop my weapon. His weapon following close and the metal echoing through the room. I moan from the roughness of his touch around my waist and his lips on mine. My arms wrap around his head with need and our tounges intertwine. Ganondorfs hands move up my sides and down my back until his hands meet my ass to lift me up. I wrap my legs around his waist and let myself get carried towards a wall to be pushed against.

"Ahh." I moan whem Ganondorfs hands moved under my shirt and onto my chest. He grins in success but I wont let him go that easily. My hands find his hair and I pull on it, making him moan a little louder tham he might've wanted to. With his head leaned back I notice his neck being exposed and very inviting. His neck gets a small kiss from me, then a bigger one and licking it too. Ganondorf seems to enjoy it so I keep going until I decided to go a little rougher.