Hi guys!!!
here's the second chapter! All the rights are reserved. I would love some feedback u guys so don't be shy. my books do have errors so please ignore my laziness if they're not fixed

DAVE FRANCO ==> as Ian Beasly
DIANNA AGRON ==> as Danielle Desman

>>><<<

"So you punched him?" Gracie said in a calm yet condescending tone as she bit into her burger.

"He was beating up some poor freshman." I countered trying to justify why I dragged her from job at the Seymour Veterinarian.

"So he was punching one kid and you decided that the best way to stop him from punching the kid again . . . was to punch Warren yourself." she stated with a full mouth, a wicked smile appearing on her face.

I thought it over for a second. "Yeah, that's pretty much what happened." I concluded as I dunked my fries into some ketchup. After Gracie used her charming ways and sweet talked Haverty out of giving me suspension, she pulled me out of school and drove us to Jessie's Diner, a Seymour institution. It was the only good food in Seymour aside from the large fast-food chains.

Gracie jabbed an accusing French fry at me. "I haven't quite figured you out." she sarcastically eyed him.

"You're not the first person to say that." I couldn't keep the smile from forming on my lips

Gracie went on. "I mean, you're a classic nerd, with the intelligence and all but you have the ego the size of one of the football players. Aside from that you go looking for fights with guys all the time like a badass, which I know for sure is not your scene at all."

"Wow Cee Cee, you've just got me all figured out now haven't you?" I retorted. Gracie narrowed her eyes at my nickname for her, which made me smile.

"Whatever. I'm taking your sorry ass home and then I have to run back to work." she announced as she got up from the red leather booth to go pay at the front. "Thank god it's Friday though." she thought out loud. One of Gracie's many quirks.

I checked my phone for any notifications.

Message from Brian.

*u still going with me and gemma to the mall today??? if u dont ill shoot u*

Aw, Brian. Not wanting to be alone with his childhood crush for an entire two hours. They had known each other since birth and yet he stills acts as if they had met an hour ago. Soon, a waitress came to clear the table. I ignored her until the point she looked up at me and said "Holy fuck, kid. What happened to your face?"

***

"I love you." Brian cooed as I slid into the passenger seat of his junk car. His freckled face plastered with a huge fake smile.

"Save the mush for Gemma." I snorted as I buckled myself in. Brian shrugged as he drove away from the curb and onto the highway. I looked at Brian who had, of course, tightened up for Gemma. His curly mop of blonde hair was tamed and cut along with his stubble in which he said made him "burly." Gemma was his long time crush, and even though he's attempted to tell her over the past eighteen years, every pursuit had led him to panicking and looking like an idiot.

"So what's the plan for this 'not-date'?" I ask, flipping through the glove compartment for gum or mints.

I can just imagine him rolling his eyes. "Movie." was all he said. "Then probably dinner at a Wendy's or something."

"Mhm." I huffed. "And when is the part where you express your undying love for her. I swear she not the kind to straight out laugh in your face." I said still searching through the glove box.