vi. drinks

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔
SIX — ( DRINKS ! )

AFTER THE FIRST FULL WEEK, THE CAST HAD ALL DECIDED TO GO OUT FOR DRINKS. They found a bar downtown in Charleston and headed there that Saturday night at the end of the week. Sydney had felt awkward about it since they had mentioned it during the week. And it wasn't as though the group was small and she would be forced to talk to Rudy, it wasn't. There was Chase, Madelyn, Madison, Jonathan, Drew, Austin, Deion (who played Kelce), Elaine (the directors assistant), Lilah (who was an extra and also one of the show creators daughter), the show creators and a few crew members. There was over ten of them and Sydney didn't have a problem with anyone, other than Rudy obviously, but she just wasn't comfortable enough around them all yet. Except for the two girls and maybe Chase.

The plan, from most of them, was to get drunk. Most of them were all over 21 so that was easy for them, some weren't 21 just yet. Like Jonathan. Luckily, him and the boys had had a few drinks before leaving but he couldn't order any drinks himself. Meaning he just had to maybe share other people drinks or not drink as much, which he was fine with.

The girls had all been up dancing for most of the night. Sydney had been dragged up by Madelyn as Madison filmed the two on Sydney's phone. Sydney wasn't the biggest fan of dancing, because she wasn't the best at it but acting had taught her a few things and she learnt to dance a little on Euphoria so she had a few moves up her sleeve. Sydney then started dancing with Lilah, who she'd spoken to a few times. Unbeknown to Sydney, someone had been watching her. Not in a creepy way or in an admiring way, just watching. And she might not have noticed but someone else did. Chase couldn't tell who Rudy was staring at exactly but he had a hunch. He just hoped his hunch was right.

The night was good, Sydney enjoyed herself more than she expected and she didn't speak to Rudy all night, which she was glad about. She was drunk and didn't want to say anything stupid. Some of their cast mates thought it was weird that the two hardly spoke, especially when they claimed to know each other and be friends but didn't think too much of it. Maybe they just wasn't as close as everyone assumed.

But Sydney knew the not talking would make people suspicious sooner or later. And even though they both agreed to be friends, that didn't mean Sydney wanted to have conversations with him already and pretend like what happened didn't. But people would get suspicious, they were playing lovers after all, they needed to at least talk to each other sometimes. So Sydney made a mental note to try harder and just hoped when she woke up the next morning with a hangover that she'd remember.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

sydneywilson posted a photo

liked by rudeth, madelyncline and 274,061 others

sydneywilson beautiful

view all 1,063 comments
tagged madelyncline hichasestokes drewstarkey austinnorth55

username are these her cast mates 👀👀

username WHAT NEW SHOW IS THIS IM SO CONFUSED

madelyncline aren't we just gorgeous
sydneywilson absolutely

markrichards thanks for the drunk videos
sydneywilson ur welcome. me and madelyn dancing was my favourite one

username just stalked that madelyn's instagram. i'm in love

hichasestokes you're welcome for the photos
sydneywilson yes. the 450 you took were much appreciated

username i just read about the new netflix show outer banks that they're in. sydney hasn't been announced for it yet ( weird idk why that is ) BUT THATS WHAT SHES FILMING

drewstarkey so many eyebrows in one photo
[ liked by sydneywilson ]

username austin's kinda cute though

madisonbaileybabe still laughing at maddie falling over in her bathroom
sydneywilson stoppp😭😭😭 i cant stop laughing, i just keep picturing her face
madelyncline STOP LAUGHING AT ME. worst roommates ever

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

AUTHORS NOTE
thank u for nearly 4k!!
and hope u enjoyed the chapter.
going to warn you now, this will be a very very slow burn. like probably very fucking slow, that's why nothing is really going on right now so sorry if it's boring but they will get more friendly with each other