"You ran into Lucas?"

Yes the picture has nothing to do with the story but oh well. My cousin didn't like the original tree topper that was an angel, he thought it was going to posses him in his sleep so he made a few changes to it.

As you can see it's now a horse head that lights up when the tree lights are on.

So tell me again which ones creepier??

Like hell the horse looks like it's looking into your soul.

Just stare at it in the eye- fuck it's weird.

Anyway. To the story? Sorry that this was totally random and uncalled for. Oh well screw you. (I mean that in the nicest way possible....)

My story, pictures so eh. Anywhooooo....

-------------------------------------

"Tyler?" Someone shouts and I look up to see Ashton smiling.

I grin and quickly get up as he runs over to us. "Hey."

He stops once he gets to me and smiles down at me. I grin up at him.

He leans down and kisses my cheek making me blush like crazy.

"What are you doing here?" He asks and I mentally hit him on the head with a blow up bat.

"It's a public park......" I trail off and he goes red this time.

"Right. I new that. Totally new that." He says and I chuckle.

I feel something hit my leg and I see Luke looking down at the ground, pulling grass and throwing it away. He then looks up at me but his eyes flicker to Ashton as I look up at him to.

"Oh, Luke this is-"

"Ashton?" He asks looking up with wide blue eyes.

Does he know everyone?

Ashton's eyes go wide along with the blondes. "L-Luke?"

"I-um- I-I don't. I'm just- I'm sorry." Luke scrambles up and takes off running.

I watch him confused as I turn back to Ashton who's all pale and wide eyed.

"Ashton..." I say but he doesn't move.

I push on his shoulder lightly. "Ashton..... Hello....?" I say again but still nothing.

I sigh and narrow my eyes at the pale boy. I lean up and gently kiss him.

When I feel him start to kiss back, I pull away and his eyes flutter open.

He pouts. "Tease."

I smirk shrugging my shoulders. "It's a gift. So what's up with you Lucifer?"

He looks away. "I- here's not the place to talk about that." He says and I nod my head.

"Fine. Let's go to my place and talk about it." I say grabbing his larger hand in my small one, dragging him off to my house.

"Are- are you sure? I don't want to be a bother to you and your family." He says and I roll my eyes.

The real bothers my brother....

"It's fine. Just ignore my idiot brother and we'll be all good." I say pulling him up my drive way.

"Hey Wild what- Irwin?" I hear Michael but he changes his tone as soon as he sees Ashton with me.

"Two in one day. You'd think there'd be some sort of reward or something for that." Ashton mumbles but Michael's now close enough to hear him.

"Two in one day? Irwin, what the hell are you going on about?" Michael asks confused.