ⓅⓇⓄⓁⓄⒼⓊⒺ

|| ĐɆ₳₮Ⱨ ₵₳ⱤĐ ||

_Kim Taehyung fanfiction_

DISCLAIMER

This story is purely fictional and is solely meant for entertainment purposes. All the characters in the book are imaginary and no real connection with the respective K-pop stars is at all intended. The plot is entirely based on an alternate universe and has nothing to do with any existing event or people. The author means no disrespect whatsoever.

Lastly, plagiarism won't be entertained.

WARNING

This story may contain violence, abuse, bloodshed, angst, death, etc...

GENRE

Action - Supernatural - Romance - Drama - Thriller - Horror

ווווווווווווווווו×

ווווווווווווווווו×

hope you enjoy the story.

_____________

PROLOGUE

17th March, 2001

"Oh Jesus" a cup full of water slipped out from Margaret's hands and shattered into fragments on the floor as a thunderous explosion frightened the lady out of her wits. Her fingers trembled with uncertainty against her heaving chest as she struggled to restore her composure.

"What on earth was that?" a seemingly perplexed Hyun-Jung sprinted out of his room with a little boy crying hysterically in his arms. It wasn't a mystery that the sudden blast succeeded in startling the males as well. With a cabin built at the outskirts of the forests, the family was often exposed to unfriendly commotions day and night but this one was far more unsettling than any they had experienced so far.

"It is definitely not another animal"

"It sounded like something crashed into the jungle..."

With the flashlights dimly flickering in their hands, both Hyun-Jung and Margaret stepped out into the dark obscurity leaving their four year old son alone in the cabin, away from any possible hazards. The once grunting timberland was now much quieter with the feeble rustles of dried leaves churning up every now and then. However a mystic cacophony of crickets remained consistent and it gave the place an eerily thrill.

"Look Meg, the smoke is coming from there" Hyun-Jung nudged his wife while pointing to the cloud of a translucent smog towering over a near by density before heading towards the ominous gorge himself. They were affirmative that the uncanny fume had something to do with the explosion and being a local inhabitant made them fearless around the woods even in the darkest hours, so with the dimly lit lantern firm in their clutch, they gradually strode forward inside the unholy Holt.

"I think it was a car crash or something. The mayor really needs to fill the ditches; this may be the second accident that took place in here"

"Yes, you are right. I hope no serious damage happened though"

Being engaged in small talks the couple reached the place in no time only to find a black sedan burning into ashes in the middle of the forest as it laid upside down on its roof, completely disintegrated. It was a car crash indeed, and that too a gruesome one. Through the proliferating black smoke, Hyun and Meg could see two figures lying motionless on the filthy grass.

"You think they are alive?" one of the excavators spoke up while slowly approaching the unconscious figures. Pulling his shirt up to his nose to avert the smoke, Hyun-Jung neared the burnt bodies but a single glance at the same was enough to pull a condoling sigh out of him. A seemingly middle aged couple rested lifeless in front of his eyes. Oh, what a tragedy!

Hyun-Jung tried to edge closer to check further into the scene but before he could do that, a big scary something jumped right in front of him, terrifying the heck out of the man. With brimming fear in his eyes and a shuddering heart inside his ribs, Hyun Jung looked up only to perceive a pair of razor sharp fangs and a sinister smirk...

└──» To be continued ✎ 。