🅸🅸🅸

𝕔ℓ𝔸ί๓ 𝓣ᕼ𝐞 cυ𝕣ε

╭──────────────────✎

Thoughts that you never thought you'd have loiter in your mind as you sit there quietly on the bed holding a damp piece of cloth to your injured neck. Though less, the blood is still oozing out from your wound, and a portion of your shirt is already drenched in it.

With a blank gaze fastened on nothing in particular you try and make sense of this whole scenario, of how a mythical creature that you never knew existed suddenly showed up in front of you, and that too with the most bizarre intention possible.

An eerie silence lurks around in the dark background making the mere sound of your breathing appear like the deep octaves of a wild wind. Thick curtains still draping the windows prevent daylight from reaching you and the old wall clock ticking around 05:44 creates a ruckus against the sinister tranquility.

With your eyes now lingering on your flexed toes you contemplate on how the recent events had pounced on you so unexpectedly. After almost choking to death on your blood, which in his case might be an irony, Taehyung had leaped out of the bedroom window and disappeared into pure darkness leaving you in utter solitude. There was a spark of fury fused with surprise evident in his orbs, the reason of which you can't decipher.

What did I do wrong? I didn't even fight that much! And what cure was he even talking about?

The clock finally strikes 6 and you glide down the bed sheet to walk to the window that Taehyung had used to escape through earlier. Slowly but with deep determination you curl your fingers around the hem of the thick fabric and with a harsh pull, you set the curtains apart. A faint hue of golden-red is proliferating through the blue sky like a blush against the thick serape of cotton clouds welcoming you to a new morning.

Don't they say with new day comes new hopes?