Knockin Boots **TARLOS**

carlos woke up next to his boyfriend at 4:30 this morning. he had to get ready for a shift again toady. tk was the lucky one who didn't have to be to work until noon. so he got to sleep in. he looked over at tk who was snoring like a little baby. it was so cute to carlos. he must have gotten cold in the middle of the night because he was wearing Carlos's favorite hoodie. 

he groaned as he rolled out of bed and went down stairs to the kitchen to make a pot of coffee. he looked over at the stove to check the time. he decided to go get a shower and get changed. he would just work out later he was to tired to work out today. his nerves were through the roof by the time he got his boots on. he heard wining coming from upstairs. which meant that tk had woken up.

Carlos carefully walked up the stairs in the dark light to his bedroom where he was meant with an arm full of crying tk.

"what's wrong ty" he asked as they walked over and sat down on his bed.

"I-I-I had a nightmare and you died and then when I woke up you weren't there and it scared me" he said wipeing away his tears.

"its ok ty. I'm hear I just have to go to work." I'll text you when I know that your on your shift. you only have a three hour today so we get off on the same time so I can come pick you up from work." Carlos told his boyfriend as he kissed the top of his head.

"ok" tk said as he laid down on his bed after kissing Carlos.

Carlos waited for tk to go back to sleep before he left. he got to the satiation 15 minutes early so he got to get first pick on the new rookie that he would be training and working with.

~~~15 minutes until the end of tk's shift!!~~~

carlos got off early so he when to the satiation to wait on his boyfriend. when he got to the satiation tk was in the locker room. he walked in and up behind his boyfriend wrapping his arms around his waist as he walked up behind him. tk twisted around to be in his boyfriends arms.

"hey 'los" he said as he kissed carlos.

"hey baby" he smiled back "do you feel like going out tonight?" he asked hoping that his boyfriend would say yes.

"sure where we going." tk said as they were walking hand in hand out of the satiation.

"to the bar we always go to to celebrate something" he said with a cheeky grin.

"what are we celebrating?" tk asked confused. 

"I got solved that case of the murder of Ali Diaz at work today." Carlos said proud of himself.

"then lets go get some beer and celebrate. this is amazing 'los" tk said as he leaned over the center console of Carlos's car and kissed him passionately.

~~~at the bar for about an hour and a half!!~~~

tk and carlos have been at the bar for a wile now and they just finished there second round when a killer upbeat country song came on and tk just had to get up and dance with carlos. he waited for a minute and then

"come dance with me I love this song." tk said.

"sorry tiger but I don't dance." 

"if you love me than you'll do it. please" tk said pleading. 

"I don't dance." carlos said laughing at tk's pouting face when the song was over.

"well then that's ironic because you'll dance with me at the club and here's your song then." tk said as I don't dance be Lee Brice came on.

they danced for the song and then another hip hop country remix came on and they kept dancing. carlos kissed tk passionately first on his lips then on his jaw. the only thing that they could here was the sound of other couples boots knocking against the floor as they danced.

"we should get out of here." tk said as he pulled away from carlos for air panting slightly.

"hell yeah" carlos said thinking about what was about to go down.

when they got into Carlos's care they kept kissing passionately before carlos started his car and they drove off to his house. when they got to Carlos's house they took little to no time to through off there boots and tk took off his shirt. they almost slammed the door behind them as tk shoved carlos into it kissing him passionately once again. Carlos moved and slammed tk against the wall before taking off his own shirt as tk undid his belt wile kissing his neck probably leavening hickies and love bites.

"slow down tiger." carlos said as he garbed hold of tks face. tk looked confused almost like he was going to cry because his boyfriend was going to stop him from this. he almost never stops this.

"lets take this to my bedroom" carlos said as tks frown faded away as a smile took its place. tk garbed his hand and almost drug him into his boyfriends room.

***ya'll know that they did the dirty next im not going into detail about that***

_____________________________________________

hey yall! I hope you like this. this was requested by @CyreniahHinojosa. thank you so much you are such a good supporter to me and im so glad you keep requesting! everyone keep them coming I need more ideas! ill try to make some up on my own but I really like to see what you guys want!

thanks so much!

~arianna