Chapter 4

I do my usual skin care routine and check for the outfit that I will wear for today.

After all the things happened to me this fast few days I need to be relax. I should go some relaxing activity like camping.

My phone beep once so I check it.

From: Mom

Hi Baby Xi mom missed you so much. Would you go to our house? I bake your favorite brownies. Love you.

I just reply that I will and finished my skin care.

I packed all my things that I will use into my backpack and go.

Hindi ko maiwasan isipin yung nangyari sa reporting nila Jaxson.

Both of us don't stop on arguing things buti nalang pinatigil kami ni miss Jimenez.

Business is business you can't just release a huge money kung may budget na talaga. All he need to do as an engineer is to give the quality that the customer expected. Find materials that has a good quality yet not that pricey.

I parked my car to the front door and give the keys to the helpers.

The maids welcome me as I enter our house.

Something is wrong.

"Mam Eunice nandyan po si Donya Victoria" sabi ng isang maid.

I stop walking when I heard what she said.

Why is she here?

I check my phone camera to see myself.

Mabuti nalang at maayos ako.

I enter our house and see if she's in the living room but no one was there.

"Baby Xi here!" my mom shouted from the kitchen.

I automatically turn around and see my mom waving at me. I smiled.

But that smile just fade away when I see her.

"Lola Victoria. Good morning" I greet her.

She just stare at me blankly and coldly like she don't care if I'm here or not.

My mom hugged me so I embrace it.

"I didn't know na nandito na si Lola, mommy" I whisper to my mom.

I'm surprised that she is here. Last time I remember that she was in Spain and ruling her business.

"I'm also surprised anak, just let her do what she wants" My mom whispered too.

Lola Victoria was my dad mom. Everyone in our family Villacosta was ruled by her so no one dare to disobey her. Even my titos, titas, cousin, mom, kuya and especially me.

She let us do what we want to ourselves basta kapag may sinabi sya ma susunod dapat 'yon.

"How are you Eunice Xiana?" she said as she sit on the couch at the living room.

I sit also leaving my mom in the kitchen.

"I'm doing great po lola" I said.

I heard the beat of my heart. Sheez

"That's good. School?" she said at idinikwatro ang upo. She didn't look at me but I feel the authority to her voice.

"Still first deans lister po" inayos ko naman ang upo ko.

She want to be formal when we are talking to her.

My mom came holding the brownies that she baked while the another maid holding a glass of juice.