PLEASE READ <3

Hi everyone, I know I haven't updated in a while but I've been considering it for a while and I've made the decision to make a new account. I love all of these works but I started writing a lot of them when I was 13/14 and since then [I'm now 16] my writing has matured and developed, so I've decided to make a new account.

I will eventually publish all of my works here onto the new account, but I will do them one at a time. For example if I publish this work, I will continue working on it until it is finished and then move on to the next one. That way I don't loose motivation to continue a particular fanfic. Furthermore, I'd rather have 1 finished fanfic than a handful of unfinished ones haha!! When I do publish these works though, I'm going to rewrite them to match my current writing style, which I would argue is more refined and overall better in terms of quality. As I said, I started writing a lot of these works when I was 13 and in Year 8. I've just left Year 11 and, although my official GCSE exams were cancelled, I learned a lot about creative writing to the point where I achieved grade 9s [A**] in all of my English mock exams. The point I'm trying to make here is that I've improved my writing a lot, and looking at some of my works on here, particularly the older ones such as this one, makes me cringe and not want to complete them, despite being very attached to them! And therefore I've decided the best course of action is to rewrite them and publish them on a new account.

The account is @/meraki_drabbles. You can find me on wattpad or AO3! I'll continue to post Hetalia fanfics, but I'll also start uploading fics for other anime or games like Mystic Messenger. I might even post some snippets from my own original work, but this is unlikely aha

If you don't want to follow my new account then you don't have to!! I will be keeping all of my works up but I'll leave this message on all of them so people know where to find me if they do choose to read my newer works

Anyway, thank you all so much for the support on this work and my other works, it really does mean a lot to me <3