I dreamed so hard my nose bled - Lightning in one ear, Heavens in the other

"Hold on tight for me."

It wasn't like Hashirama could do anything else. Panting, sweating and at her limit, Hashirama did exactly that. On her knees, with her legs wide open and a hot cock up her ass, Hashirama hold on tight. He started thrusting once more and Hashirama matched her breaths with his punishing pace as best as she could. Her knuckles white due to the forceful grip she had on the bed's headboard, her arms started to shake and Hashirama leaned on her forearms. His thrusts deep and rough, possessive and domineering. His chest against her back, both covered in sweat, hot and strong; he leaned in pushing even deeper.

"Come for me."

A rough whisper against her ear, hot breath strained. And Hashirama came again with a silent moan, her inner muscles clasping around his cock. Her legs quivered and she collapsed. He caught her with an arm around her waist, thrusted three more times and then came deeply in her ass. Always possessive.

There was nothing to be possessive about in that room; everything that she was, was his even if he didn't know.

Hashirama laid in the dirty sheets, cum dripping between her legs, staring at the dark blue ceiling. She had never understood why he had painted the ceiling blue. Besides, only the bedroom's ceiling was blue. He got up and opened one of the windows and Hashirama blindly reached for a smoke. There was always a new pack of cigarettes on the nightstand. They both smoked in silence and Hashirama gave him the butt once she was done. There wasn't an ashtray on the nightstand. Hashirama got up and started gathering her clothes.

"Do you want to take a shower?"

Hashirama finished getting dressed before answering "How long have we been doing this? Four, five years? How many showers have I taken?" She tied her jogging shoes waiting for his replay. His silence was answer enough. Hashirama chuckled humorlessly and stated "Exactly." She reached the door, he was still sitting at the foot of the bed, another smoke between his fingers, and picked up her gym bag.

"See you."

Hashirama whispered before walking out of his house. What she wanted didn't matter, nor mattered her feelings. Hashirama would make sure that everything would stay that way. There was no need to complicate things more than they already were.

*

Madara waited for the front door to be closed before answering back. "See you, Hashirama."

It wasn't like he could do anything else. Their deal was simple and things were already more complicated than he would have liked. Madara flopped back and stared at the ceiling. The whole room smelled like sex and smoke. There was still the scent of their cum lingering on the sheets. Five years. It wasn't even much. But five years were a long time for something like what they had. They were both playing with fire and Madara had the feeling he would be the only one who ended up burned.

*

Hashirama placed the phone between her ear and shoulder and opened the small orange can. She took out two pills and looked for some water. She grabbed the half empty bottle of juice and swallowed the pills. Hashirama interrupted the man on the phone asking "Has something changed or are we still talking about a six months' timeframe?" The man sighed and replayed sadly "I think more like a four months, Hashirama." Hashirama took another sip of juice before stating "Wonderful. I'll see you in two weeks then, Doctor." She hung up immediately after that.

Four months weren't much but Hashirama would have to do with what she could get. If she had to take a guess she would say that she only had three, three and a half top, months. She had to work with what she could get. A knock on her office's door followed by the door opening and closing had her focusing back. "Sister." Hashirama smiled. "Brother."