Chapter 10

𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑠..

𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑛...

𝑚𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎nd 𝑚𝑒...

𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑏𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒...

𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑛'𝑡...

And that's something I wish I don't have to accept...

Y/n p.o.v
—————————

liquid was still running down my cheeks, I couldn't breathe. I was shaking, I was cold. I quickly ran to the bathroom, I shut the door behind me, I open the cabinet trying to find my pills.

I can't breathe...

I can't breathe...

I quickly got my the container and opened it, I took 2 and swallowed. I fell against the door, sliding down to the floor in a sitting position.

I close my eyes and focus on my breathing. Breathing in and out slowly. Eventually I felt like I could breathe.

But the numbness...

I didn't want to move, I didn't care anymore...

and for the first time...

It felt like the world stopped...

For the first time...

I somehow felt at ease but numb...

Third-person p.o.v
————————————

"Mr. Jeon?" Mr. Lee says. "Yes sir?" Jungkook says. "Is y/n ok?" Mr lee questions. "What do you mean?" He asks clearly starting to get worried.

"Ms. Jeon didn't show up in the teacher's lounge, and I thought she was sick- jungkook cut him off saying "Sir, I don't know, if she didn't come to school she would have told me," he says clearly worried.

"What about trying to call her?" Mr. Lee says, also worried. Jungkook quickly takes his phone out and presses the call button.

Jungkook p.o.v
———————————

I press the call button, bringing it up to my ear. All I could hear the buzzing sound waiting for her to pick up...hoping that she would pick up.

"Caller has turned off their phone, please leave a voicemail"

"She's not picking up..she turned of her phone." I sigh. "Mr. lee can I please be excused to leave school, somethings up, and I need to know if she's ok." I quickly say. "Of course!, I'll let your teachers know and the school guard know, now go!" He says.

I bow "thank you, Mr. Lee". I quickly grab my backpack, and I run out of the classroom. I kept running until..

"Jungkook where are you going?" I felt a hand grab my wrist. I turn to namjoon Hyung, I see right next to him was mina.

Third-person p.o.v
————————————

"I just need to go Hyung!" Jungkook says. "What's wrong Jungkook? Why are your running?" Namjoon asks keeping a good grip on Jungkook's wrist. "Hyung just let me go! someone needs me!" He says out of frustration. "Is it about y/n?" Mina then says.

Jungkook kept quiet and looked at the ground.

"It is isn't?" Mina says questioning, he looks up and he sees her eyebrows frowning. "Is she ok?!" She asks again but this time a little louder since her voice is soft. He sighs and nods. "I don't know why she didn't come to school today, If she didn't she would have let me know...she always lets me know," he says looking down again.

Namjoon lets his wrist go. He looks up and sees Mina face expression. She was worried, she was frowning. " let me come with you!" She asks. " I can't...- she cuts him off " I'm her friend Jungkook!"

"Fine...but only you since you know her," he says. "Sorry Hyung"

Namjoon nods. Jungkook takes minas wrist and starts running. They get out of the building, heading to the bikes. He got on, while Mina sat back and held onto his shirt. He started pedaling as fast as he could.

He kept pedaling. All he could think about was his little cousin, the one he thought of as his little sister. He didn't want you to do anything stupid, while you were alone.

He grew tired, but he didn't want to rest, he needed to get to you. While Mina was sick worried for you, she could just tell something was really wrong. By the way, Jungkook is acting and how fast he's going.

Jungkook hit the breaks of his bike and gets off while Mina does the same thing. He threw the bike "take of it Mr.choi, thank you!" He says to the car valet sir. Both of them ran to the elevator.

They went up to the 10th floor. Jungkook got out first speed walking. He knocked on your door, "Y/N!!!" He knocks louder the next time. "Y/N!!!" And this time both of them yell.

"Mina stand back," jungkook says, Mina goes back a couple steps. He drops his bag and starts running to the door until...

"THUD!•

To be continued...