Chapter 11

mom once told me...

"Pretending to be happy when your in pain...
               is just an example of how strong
                                                         you are as a person"

I always wondered...

what if you get sick of pretending ?

what happens then?...

(Recap of chapter 10)

They went up to the 10th floor. Jungkook got out first speed walking towards your apartment door. He knocked on your door, "Y/N!!!" He knocks louder next time. "Y/N!!!"

"Mina stand back," jungkook says, Mina goes back a couple of steps. He gives mina his bag and starts running to the door until...

"THUD!•

(Recap)

Third-person p.o.v
———————————-

The door opens, making Jungkook fall inside her apartment but just landed on the floor. Mina widens her eyes seeing that y/n was the one that opened the door. She was wearing her oversized shirt and shorts.

"Yah! Oppa what in the hell is wrong with you!" Y/n yells. "You really want to pay for my next-door!?" She yells louder.

Jungkook groans still on the floor holding his shoulder. She sighs holding the bridge of her nose, clearly pissed and not noticing minas presence. She eventually helps him up by putting his arm around her neck supporting him a bit of his weight....Y/n lifts her head up...meeting another pair of eyes.

Y/n widens her eyes, dropping Jungkook again. "Mina?- Jungkook groans louder this time "Yah! Help me not drop me!."

"Right, sorry Oppa" she picks him up, Mina walks to the other side and helps him up too. Y/n leads them to the couch in the living room. Both of them lay him down. Y/n runs to the fridge getting an ice pack, runs back, and gives it to Jungkook.

Mina ends up looking around her y/ns apartment. High ceiling, modern style living room, and kitchen.

"Y/n, why didn't you come to school, you idiot!?" Jungkook says.

Y/n p.o.v
———————-

"I felt sick..that's why" I lie, not noticeable though. "Yah!, you still should have told me, called me, or texted me!" He says throwing one of the couch pillows to my face. "Jungkooks right, you really should have called," Mina says seriously.

I sigh. "I'm sorry" I look down, only looking at my feet. "The good thing is that your alright," Jungkook says, standing and patting my shoulder.

I felt strong arms bringing me to a hug. I slowly bring my arms up patting his back. I smile a bit...I couldn't help but feel guilty, I lied directly to his face...saying I'm alright.

He pulls out the hug. While Mina comes towards me and hugs me too. I widen my eyes, but I hug back.

Good thing mina's back is facing him. Jungkook is still smirking. He gets his phone out, and gets a text..by the looks of it fake text cuz I didn't hear any sound! Coming from a phone. "I gotta go, namjoon hyung needs me!" He says.