needed to say this

One this is not a story about werewolves.  the  reason i am stating this is that I saw a reader added it to either a Vamps it Weres reading list.  The only reason the book is called the Alpha Boss is because he is the top dog of the business industry. Right I cleared up the misconception.

  Secondly I need to include a cast, first I dearly wanted to put Scarlet Johanssen but she was too old.  I placed one of VS angels as scarlet. She suits the role (at first I didn't think so but now she does ) Things are going to happen in the future chapters.  Lots of spice, lots of love, smiles.

I really didn't think this book would make people read it but now I'm optimistic. I do hope that you keep supporting because I really always need your support.

Oh Yes I almost forgot I had to give a little insight in scarlett's past for you. Scarlett also has a younger brother.  He will be revealed soon enough. I can't say if he will aid things like Diesel or he'll try to destroy them.  Again I don't know as yet.  Tova , the character who is scarlett's best friend and also the character I can't seem to find an actor for will also have a good part to play.

That's all I can say for now.