BTS V: Christmas Miracle

Minah: 24 years old; Dance Choreographer

Kim Taehyung: 24 years old

Dedicated to: yourstruly1114 & Sarang1114

Minah and Taehyung (V) have been married for 2 years. They met each other when Minah was hired to work as a choreographer for BigHit Entertainment; it was love at first sight.

It took them awhile to end up where they are now, overcoming many obstacles that came in-between their love.

What does this day, full of miracles have in store for them?

ENJOY! :)

~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~

MINAH'S POV

It was 7 o'clock in the morning and the sunrise was just peaking over the horizon. The frozen icicles were dripping from the window sills onto the shallow snow on the ground.

I opened my eyes gently as I felt the warm light of the sun. The image that was portrayed in front of the illuminating sun and right next to me was none other than my beloved Taehyung.

As he slept facing forward while I was on my side, I couldn't help but watch him. I still couldn't believe that I married Taehyung.

Out of all the girls out there, he chose me eventhough I may not be considered worthy enough to even stand next to him, let along be with him.

There's times when I feel like what people say are actually true; that I do don't deserve him. Is this normal when you date an idol? Shouldn't I feel instead special?

"Jagiya,.. gwenchana?"

"Omo,.. oppa you were up this whole time?"

"Neh."

"How did you know I was awake?"

"Weh, why the question? I always know when my jagiya is awake or asleep." With his eyes still closed

Taehyung pulled me closer to him and hugged me tightly while his eyes are still closed.

"So what's on your mind?"

"Ani, I was just thinking to myself of how lucky I was to be with you." As I smiled secretly

"Liar, I can also tell when you lie."

"Jin jjah, I'm not lying oppa."

"Jeongmal?"

"Neh!"

I kissed him on the lips to wake him up before I got off from the bed.

"Taehyung-ah! Wake up it's Christmas LOL!" As I said with excitement

"Ahh! Weh? 5 more minutes!" Finally opening his eyes

He grabbed my arm and pulled me back on the bed; kissing me.

"I didn't properly say good morning to my jagiya."

"Good morning Minah."

He smiled at me while he gently caressed my face; moving my messy hair away.

"LOL good morning Taehyung-ah." As I gave him a peck on the cheek

After a few minutes later Taehyung got up to go down to the kitchen and make hot chocolate for the both of us while I was still in bed.