EXO Sehun: Unexpectedly

In Na: 21 years old, Student

Oh Sehun: 21 years old

Dedicated to: yourstruly1114 & Sarang1114

ENJOY! :)

~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~

Present >>>

"Eomma! Palli!"

"Don't run too fast Jonghyung or else you'll fall!" In Na shouted out as she tried to catch up to him.

Thump!

"Wahhhhh!" Jonghyung cried out. "Omo! Gwenchana?!" As she quickly rushed over to him. "Where does it hurt adeul? She said examining her son from head to toe. "Yeogi!" He said pointing to his right knee. "Awww, let eomma kiss it for you.

Mwah!

"Does that feel better adeul?" She asked as she kissed his knee to heal it. "Neh...." He said rubbing his eyes. "That's my brave lil man." In Na picked him up and gave him a kiss on the forehead. "Shall we get going? We don't wanna be late now, would we?"

Past >>>

~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~

In Na's POV

"In Na we're going to be late!"

"Why are you in such a rush?! It hasn't even started yet." I said casually walking while she drags me from the arm. "Cuz I want to be able to get good seats!" She argued.

"It doesn't even matter, cuz our seats are already assigned to us! I argued back. "But still! I want to be there as early as possible."

Who is it that you are so anxious to get there early for, Mae?" I asked. "Luhan oppa of course!" Mae giggled at the thought of being able to see him in person. "Ahhhh araso. Jamkkanman, what happened to Lay, I thought you liked him more? I said.

"We're on a break." She said in disappointment. "Weh?!" I bursts out. "It's cuz of his hairstyle...." She answered. After a moment of silence, I bursted out into laughter.

"So that's why you're interested in seeing Luhan instead?!" I chuckled as I tried to contain my laugh. "Aniyo, that's just one of the many reasons why."

"Aigo, you really are something." I responded. "What about you, aren't you looking foward to seeing one of them?" Mae asked me as we reached the front entrance of the stadium.

"Mulayo, I'll just have to wait and see." I said while looking up at the banner that was hanging on top of the building.

"Well what do you know, we're finally here. See, we didn't even have to run."

"Who cares! Let's go inside. Mae giggled as she pulls on my arm once again.

Today was EXO's first solo concert. Everyone was so anxious to see it that it was difficult to even get inside the stadium without avoiding crazed fans stepping all over you. Luckily, Mae and I didn't have to worry about dealing with that situation.

"Aigo, good thing we got inside safely. I don't wanna have to see Luhan with a black eye on my face! Mae exclaimed as she pulls out her mirror to check her face. "LOL, I'm sure if Luhan sees you regardless with a black eye or not, he'll still notice you." I said teasing Mae.

"So... do you think I should let one of these crazed fans give me a black eye to for sure get Lulu's attention??" Mae said as her mind pondered.