A Kiss Under the Sky

Hermione x Fem
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n woke up with butterfly's in her stomach. Today was the day she would tell her longtime best friend she had feelings for her.

Y/n looked to her left to see
her best friend's bed empty and perfectly made.

Perfect, now I can get dolled-up without her questioning.

Y/n walked into the girl's bathroom and grabbed a towel for a long, hot shower. She grabbed the shampoo and conditioner that special someone bought her for Christmas.

It smelled just like vanilla, and had hints of cinnamon.

She smiled remembering the lovely moment.

Flashback*

"This is for you y/n/n, it's not much but when I smelt it , I thought of you..." she trailed off, embarrassment clear on her perfectly pale face.

"Oh, it's perfect! I have been running low on shampoo, thanks!"

Flashback Over*

She shaved her legs, and other parts of her body, until her skin was perfectly soft and smooth.

She stepped out into the now foggy and humid bathroom before wrapping her h/c hair into a spare towel. With a towel wrapped around her body and hair, she looked into the mirror examining her face.

She had a long scar across the bridge of her nose, that ended under both of her eyes. She didn't get it in a boring way, oh.. oh no, it was rather silly. She got it from none other than Harry Potter. It was an accident, of course.

They were playing around with spells when y/n turned at the wrong time, and boom! A brand new scar to add to the collection.

Y/n was one to be known for getting hurt, most of the time it was because she was helping first years from Draco and his goons, others it was just simple accidents.

Y/n brushed her teeth, extra long this time, and applied some hair treatment for her unruly, tangled, and curly hair.

Y/n was a beautiful girl. She had h/l, h/c hair. E/c, and s/c thanks to her family. Her body had changed, thanks to puberty, from an awkward box to a nice pear shape.

She got dressed in her white matching, lace underwear, white button up blouse, grey skirt, and knee-high black tights. Paired off with small heeled shoes.

She grabbed her tie from her bed stand and slipped it on while searching for her robes.

"It's not like they can walk off! So where the hell are they?" She angrily mutters to no one it particular.

"Looking for this?" An all too familiar voice echoed out through the sound of y/n's footsteps.

Y/n's head turned so fast, she was surprised it hadn't broken.

"Oh, hah, y-yeah. Thanks, 'Mione." Y/n trailed off while rubbing her now sore neck. Her ears felt hot and she new a dark red dusted her cheeks.

This person so happened to be the one Y/n was fancying for the past two years.

Hermione took the robes from their hidden place on the chair and handed them to a now fidgeting y/n.

"You alright, darling?" Her honey like voice cooed, sending Y/n into a world of kittens and puppies.

Slipping on her robes, Y/n began talking with herself.

I should go ahead and get it out of the way...

"Hey 'Mione? After Defense Against the Dark Arts can we talk?..."

"Of course! Is the Quidditch field alright?" She replied, unknowing of the future events.

"It's perfect. Thanks, I have to go now.. see you later." Y/n hurries out of the room not wanting for a reply.

Hope this goes well...

....After all classes....

Y/n was sitting on the field, wielding the grass against her fingers , waiting patiently for the beautiful brunette to show up.

"Hello y/n/n! What's it you needed? Help with homework?" A small, yet adorable, smile played on her perfectly pink lips.

"Ah, no... uhm I have to confess something." Y/n was avoiding eye contact, suddenly the sky was very interesting.

Hermione made her way to sit beside the nervous girl, placing her soft hand on her shoulder.

"Okay, take your time..." Hermione's heart started to beat faster than a cheetah could run. She face felt warm.

Why am I blushing? It's just Y/n Hermione, get it together.

"I've.. well. Okay. I'm just going to say it! You don't have to feel the same way but I can't hold this in any longer."

Heat rushed both to Y/n's and Hermione's faces. Hermione hopes Y/n was going to say that she liked her, just so she could show her she did as well.

"I- awh shit... I like you Hermione, a- a lot. More than friends." Y/n avoided Hermione's gaze, finding the grass really interesting.

Hermione smiled, and with the pull of Y/n's chin, they were sharing their first kiss.

Their lips molded together, warm and soft. Y/n's eyes were wide in shock, but soon fluttered shut with content.

"I like you too."