Magic

Sorry for the wait, life happens. Anywhore.. here is you and Ron doing the deed :)
—————————————————————————

Y/n's P.O.V*

I could only hear the sounds of life. The heavy breathe of the air. The soft murmurs of the birds. The trees dancing a tango with their leaves in twined with their lover. It was life... this is life...

"Hey! Hey!... bloody hell woman! Why do you walk so fast?" My shoulders tucked up to my ears at the sound of a certain voice. I craned my neck up to look at who was speaking to me, and it was none other than Ronald Weasley.
He'd grown much taller this summer. He slim body had small muscles engraved in them. His face seemed more matured while his hair stayed a young red. He looked different, all of him. Except for his eyes, his eyes were the same, they still held that childish joy that we all long for. He seemed happy, very happy.

"You have long legs Ron, I'm sure you can keep up with me." I joked, a smirk tugged at my left cheek while I continued to be two steps ahead of him.
"Yeah, yeah. By the way, did we have homework?" He peered down at me with a nervous glance, knowing that if he missed anymore homework he would surely get a howler from Mrs. Weasley.
"No, Ron, we didn't have any homework." I smiled while shaking my head, this boy was so forgetful. I heard an audible, and exaggerated, sigh leave his rose pink lips. He draped his long, lanky arm around my shoulder as we continued to walk. My face grew hot, he was so warm.. and he smelled great too!

"Merlin! Your face is blood red! Do we need to stop?"  Both of Ron's hands were on my shoulders as he had turned me to face him. His eyebrows creased upwards as a frown glazed his face. The sight of him being concerned for me only made my face heat up more. He quickly led me to a spot in the shade where he let me sit and rest.
"Ron, will... will you sit with me?" I didn't dare look into his eyes. I was so scared. Well, I was until I felt immense body heat behind me. His legs were out beside me as he leaned his body weight onto his arms behind him. When I got comfortable, I laid my head down against his chest, feeling his heartbeat on the back of my neck. I sighed a pleasing sigh, my eyes feeling slightly heavier than usual.
"Go on, take a nap. Do us both justice skipping the bloody class." The soft vibrations in his chest when he talked only inched me closer to sleep, and soon I found myself with shut eyelids and a heavy head.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I woke up Ron and I laying laying down in his perfect dorm. My back was to his chest. His arm was draped around my waist while his face was nuzzled tightly into my shoulder blades. I felt him wiggle when something poked me. This something was rather.... large. My face grew red when I realized what this, something, was. Ronald fucking Weasley was hard.

"Faster princess.. angh!" My face got even hotter as the words barley slipped past his sleepy lips. My thighs clenched together as his words as some sort of... effect... on me. I turned around to where I was facing the red head, I took my hand and gently shook his shoulder while saying his name.
"Ron.... Ron... Ronald, wake up... c'mon Ron..." his face scrunched in disarray before one eye squinted open. "Y/n? What's wrong?" He rolled to his back and elevated himself to his elbows, letting one hand rub his eyes. The sight alone made me wet, I felt uncomfortable being turned on by my best friend, but at the same time, I really enjoyed it.
"U-uh well, I'm not sure how to say this but umm.. your uh.... you know.." my eyes trailed down to his groin region with wide eyes. His gaze followed mine before we quickly rolled out of the bed. He landed with a loud 'thump' and a gasp.
"Shit, I am so- so incredibly sorry Y/n. I was a dream and you were-... I-I mean, uh I..." both of our eyes widened at what he said. He just admitted he had a wet dream about me! Though I can admit, I felt excited about it.

I wanted him to tell me what I did to him in the dream. How I made him feel. What he said to me. How long he was able to fuck me until we both finished. I wanted to know, so I stood up from the bed. "Y-Y/n, what are you doing?" His Adam's apple hopped up and down like a fish bait, his chest rose higher and faster. My legs brushed against the corner of the bed until I stood right in front of him. "Don't worry Ron, I can help you." I have my most innocent smile while I lowered myself onto my knees. I rubbed his thighs while he continued to stare down at me with wide eyes. "Y/n, are you sure because~" he was cut off by my teeth gliding his pants zipper down. He sucked in a shaky breath while he shifted the weight of his feet. I unbuttoned and pulled down his trousers, leaving him in his plain black boxers. His hard on looked as though it would break through the clothing at any second. "Hmm, did I make you do this?" I looked at him through my lashes, he made my pussy even more wet when he gave me a soft moan, his head fell back when I began to slowly palm him.
When his breathing bag an to speed up, I stopped and pulled his underwear down. His erection shot up and slapped his lower stomach, leaving a drop of precum on his pale skin. I kitten licked the tip, sucking the precum from his cock. His hard slapped against his mouth as his muscles tensed. I gave myself a smirk before licking a strip from the bad of his cock all the way up. In return, he gave me a loud moan.

Ron's P.O.V**

I looked down at the girl who was given me such intense pleasure. Her soft h/c hair and s/c skin matched perfectly with image of her pretty lips wrapped around my cock. She stuck her tongue out at me before fitting in as much of as she could.
"Ngh! Fuck, just like that princess." My head fell back with the feeling of her warm mouth enveloping my hard shaft. Her tongue would glide along my veins and she would moan making it 10x more pleasurable. Pulling her head back, she bag an to suck on my tip while dragging her nails across my thighs.
"You make me feel so good. Your lips are from the heavens princess. Augh, fuck. Shit!" She slipped my cock back into her mouth and bobbed faster than before. My whole body shook as I felt a certain heat crawling up stomach. She hollowed her cheeks and sucked harder and faster. I wrapped my hand in her hair and pushed until her nose almost touched my pubis, she gagged only making me closer.
"Awe yeah, fuck! Your daddy's good girl. Yeah, daddy's- aungh- good girl!" Her lips left my dick with a 'pop' and I stumbled back onto the bed. My chest rose and fell heavily as I tapped my hips. "C'mere princess. Ride daddy's cock like a good little slut." She whimpered and crawled over to me with her pouty lips. I couldn't wait to make her unable to walk.

Y/n's P.O.V**

I crawled over to Ron and kissed his soft lips. He tasted like cherry pie and butter beer. The taste alone was enough to make me shiver, but when his fingers found my opening, I couldn't function. "Oh! Daddy-fuck!" I gasped, my head falling in between his neck and shoulder. I gave his neck kisses and then sucked on it until a purple bruise formed. He had one finger in me, then he added another. He moved them in a "come here" motion making my hips grind on his fingers. They were long and slim, making my juices drip down his wrist. I whined when he slipped his fingers out of me, but it was soon replaced with a loud Yelp when his thick, long cock filled me up completely. His veins rubbed against my walls as his tip neared my g-spot. He grabbed my hips and bounced me up and down while saying dirty things to me. "Your tits look so beautiful bouncing. Yeah, moan louder. I'll make you scream daddy's name princess." His voice quivered while my pussy hopped up and down on his dick. My thighs began shaking so I slowed down, but Ron did not like that. He flipped us over so he was on top, he then put my leg over his shoulder and drilled into me. His dick hitting the perfect angle, railing into my g-spot, making me scream. "That's right, scream! Make everyone know who's making you feel this good!" He took one hand and squeezed my tit hard, making my roll to the back of my head. He took his thumb and put pressure on my clit while rubbing it fast.  This action made me near the edge, so began to thrust my hips letting our thrusts meet each other.
"Oh god Ron! I'm gonna cum!" This made him go faster into me, making the knot begin to unravel in my stomach. I grabbed the back of Ron's neck and pulled his chest into mine. I ground my hips into his while I moaned in his ear, making him shoot his hot cum into me. My body froze at the surreal sensation, my cum mixing with his.

Ron's pulled out and rolled onto the bed, laying beside me. "Oh. My. Merlin. When did you learn that?!" My face had turned to him while he just looked at me with a smug smirk. "Princess, a wizard never tells his secrets."