The devil doesn't get drunk

It was Ella's birthday and the small forensics scientist demanded that her and her friends all go to Lux to celebrate. So, having no choice they all met up at Lux at eight o'clock.

"Hi Ella" greeted the two blondes Linda and Chloe in unison earning a chuckle from Ella.

"Hey guys!" Ella responds.

Everyone was having a great time. ESPECIALLY Ella who was now dancing on a table, super drunk after drinking about six full glasses of tequila! Lucifer, with his supernatural metabolism, had downed a whole bottle of whiskey thinking he wouldn't get drunk. 'The devil doesn't get drunk' he would say repeatedly, but his body had something different to say. By time Lucifer was half finished his second bottle he started feeling different. Next thing you know......

"Wooo! THIS PARTY'S BANG ON!!!! WOO!" Lucifer screams from on top of the bar. It wasn't long before Chloe joined him by his side.

"Woo! Yeah! Go ELLA!!! HAHA" shouted the very drunk blonde.

Amenadiel was sitting down recording drunk Lucifer on his phone, him and Maze laughing hysterically. All of a sudden Chloe slips and almost falls of the bar but luckily Lucifer catches her. Then their eyes lock, faces just inches from each other. Lucifer decides to close the distance between them by locking lips with Chloe. Then they were both kissing hungrily and passionately. Finally Lucifer picks Chloe up and takes her to the elevator earning oohs and finally's from their friends and even from one of the bartenders.

........                 ...........                 ............             ............           ............

The next morning.

Lucifer woke up with a horrible headache.

"Bloody hell!" He groans as he goes to sit up, but them sees someone in his bed.

" Detective? "He asks confused. Why was Chloe in his bed, he asked himself. He then decided to look under the sheets, both he and the detective were naked!

" What the f-" before he could finish, Maze and Amenadiel come into his room smirking.

"Oh your up." Amenadiel says trying to hide his amusement. He and Maze were just watching the videos Amenadiel had recorded last night.

"Um, what" Lucifer says as he groans and falls back down on the bed rubbing his temple, his head was killing him. " What's going on, what happened last night and why is the detective naked and in my bed? " He asks confused, did he and the detective?

"Oh, so you don't remember last night?" Amenadiel questions smiling.

"Makes sense seeing as you were so drunk last night." Maze tells him unable to contain her laughter anymore.

" What! " Lucifer shouts as he jolts up, but falls back due to the pain that action caused him.

Amenadiel simply takes out his phone and gives it to Lucifer so he can see the video since neither he nor Maze can make out any words through their laughing as Lucifer looks at the video horrified with what he's seeing.

"B-but, the devil doesn't get drunk" he whispers making the two laugh harder.
_______________________________________________________________________
Did you like it? I was bored one day and this just came into my head so I decided to write it!😁😍😘