The camping trip 2

Hello Lucifans :

What was your favourite scene or part of season five huh?🤔 Also, The picture above is NOT mine, found on pinterest.
_______________________________________________________________________

"Hey Lucifer, can you help me put this tent up?" Chloe asks Lucifer.

" Of course detective" he says cheerily, joining her by her side to help put up the tent.

"I'm surprised you know how to put up a tent, seeing as you've never been camping." Chloe says.

Lucifer chuckles, " Yes well I did a bit of research as you know detective" he tells her.

"Oh yeah right" chloe says. She can't help but stare at Lucifer as he was working on the tent. His muscular arms looked so strong and you can see the muscles through the sleeves of the shirt. She let her eyes linger on his chest for a while before beginning to go lower...

"See something you like detective" Lucifer says chuckling.

"Uh no I just uh-" she says continuing to help put up the tent, not realising Lucifer had already finished.

"Darling" he begins, "I've already finished" he explains, taking her hand in his and kissing the back of it gently. Chloe can't help but blush, hoping he hadn't seen.

"Hey mum, can we go to this maze, I found it over there mommy please!?" Trixie begged her mum, appearing out of nowhere.

" uh baby I don't know. I don't really like Maze's" Chloe says

"Yes well, she can be quite mean at times detective but I assure you she's not all that bad" Lucifer says.

"No, not Maze, and of course I like maze but I mean the other type of Maze" she says chuckling.

"Oh yes, of course" he says, "Well, why don't you like Maze's" he asks her.

"Its a long story" she says

"Tell us please" Trixie's begs, pouting slightly.

"Yes I am genuinely curious, I mean from what I heard Maze's are really fun!" He says

" Well, when I was younger my dad and I went into this giant maze. I got lost and couldn't find my dad. I was in there for hours and it even turned night. I was lucky my dad found me because the worst part was it was a halloween maze full of scary decorations and people dressed up as monsters and I guess I've just been terrified of Maze's ever since. " Chloe admits

"Well you don't have to worry about any of that because I will be by your side and I will always protect you." He says taking her hand again and squeezing it gently to reassure her. She smiled happily at him.

"Yeah mum we'll protect you" Trixie says cheerily.

"Uhm urchin do you have celestial super strength and powerful wings?" Lucifer asks Trixie

Both Trixie and Chloe look at him in confusion, "uh, no" Trixie mumbles, confused.

"Didn't think so and that's why I'll be protecting your mother" he says.

"Chloe rolls her eyes but still smiles at both of them. "You both can protect me" Chloe says happily.

.          .          .          .          .          .          .          .          .          .          .             

Chloe, Lucifer and Trixie walk up to a small gate. Inside they see a man standing up. They walk up to him. "Hello, we'd like to go through the maze" Lucifer speaks