5. Dinner

"HOW? WHO TOUCHED MY Y/N!"

You quickly tapped the mute button and laughed hysterically at Asahi. His reaction wasn't what you had expected and caught you off guard. You composed yourself and unmuted your phone.

"You'll get to meet them later before the dinner."

"Fine but you have some explaining to do young lady!"

"Oh look at the time! Bye dad!"

You hung up the phone and looked at Ghost who sat at your feet. A soft smile crept along your face as the cat looked up to meet your eyes. He purred and began to stand on his hined paws signaling for you to pick him up.

As you picked up the cat you carried him back into your room to see Tamaki peaking through the doorway. His seemed a bit concerned and asked why you were holding a cat. {I just realised weeb1 probably named them Tamaki because she loves Tamaki from mha}

"This is Ghost. I'm guessing he followed us here and now he doesn't want to leave."

"Are you planning on keeping him? You do know your father wouldn't be too happy about it."

"Yeah. I don't really care if he gets mad about him. Ghost is staying and I'll need you to take care of him while I'm gone."

"Yes Y/n. May I ask when you are leaving?"

"Around 5. Asahi is treating me to dinner."

"Oh alright. While you're gone would you like if I call in the vet to evaluate Ghost to make sure he is in good health?"

"Yes please do."

Tamaki nodded and exited the room. You glanced at the clock to see the time. It was 2:00 and you had less than 3 hours to get yourself ready. First you placed Ghost down carefully on your bed then began searching for your dress.

You decided you were going to wear on of Asahi's dresses that he had made for your photoshoot a while back. From first glance it seemed like a normal black dress. When you turned to the side there were slits and most of your back was actually exposed. You'd be pairing the dress with a fluffy black jacket to cover yourself until you got to the restaurant.

You slipped into the dress and rummaged around for your causal black heels. After a couple of minutes you finally found your shoes. You placed them next to your chair and sat at your vanity.

Pulling out your makeup, Ghost jumped onto the wood and curled his fluffy tail around his soft ash paws. He watched you with azure eyes filled with curiosity.

You decided to go with a somewhat natural look and added some fake lashes to top it off. You took a second to admire your work and even asked Ghost for his opinion. He purred and let out a soft meow of approval.

There was only an hour and a half left before Asahi was going to show up. You took the remainder of your time doing your hair. Each section was curled to perfection and you took in the sight of this new you.

Damn I look fineee!

Your smile widened as you noticed Ghost pawing at a beautiful silver necklace with a diamond cherry blossom. It was as if he wanted you to wear it so you clipped it on. The diamond glistened in the light causing your eyes to light up.

That was the necklace Asahi gift to you for your birthday. He had spent god knows how much to make sure it was the best quality possible. He had always told you that you deserved only the best and to never settle for anything below your standards.

You ran your hand through the feline's soft white fur and called for Tamaki. The indigo-haired boy carefully entered your room and bowed.

"How may I be of service to you Y/n?"