Chapter-7

Today morning I was woken up by a call from BigHit Ent. because they wanted me to reach the company in an hour and also informed me that they would send people to get my things. Although I refused but they said that I am their duty now.

[A/N: Oof so much respect 'our duty'

Y/N: Yah! Shut up

A/N: I'd rather you do that or I'll take away the 'their duty' towards

Y/N: Hah no you don't actually you can't

Bang PDnim: Actually she can (nervous chuckle)

Y/N: (nervous) A- A/N don't bother w-with me let's just continue...

A/N: (Evil Smirk) Better!]

-TIME SKIP-

I was already in my dorm and my luggage was with me. I got dressed into simple and comfortable clothes so that I can practise without problem.

Han young just came in with few of her things and greeted me. I felt really old by the way she greeted me. But then we were called to our practice room. And guess what it was the 1st practise room of BTS where they used to practised boy in luv.

I felt a great positive vibe rush through my brain and veins as soon as I stepped in the room. I was able to feel the ecstatic presence of BTS in walls along with the floor. I was just hugging the wall where BTS would have stayed but my very precious moment of connecting with BTS was broken by BANG PDnim.

PDnim : Okay so attention here.. Y/N what are you trying to do....(sigh) Anyways we have a new member today.

Please introduce yourself.

New member: Hello everyone. I am Lee Min Ji. I am 17 and I am now also a new member of this girl group.

Me and Han young bowed towards her.

After this PDnim left with his last words

PDnim: Your training would start today. First vocals and then dance.

-TIME SKIP(one week)-

We were good friends with each other by now. And Min Ji was somehow really interested in stuff related to India. She said that India was her dream place to visit at least once. In between practices we used to take few breaks and during those Han young used to read her novel while Min Ji and I would talk about India.

Today PDnim came in and we got our final two members. And they are Kim Mi Ran unnie, she is 19 and then Park Shin Dong unnie, she 20 years old. So Han young is the youngest and shin Dong unnie the eldest.

PDnim: See now your group is finally complete so we have to now decide the positions. Also which kind of a group do you want to be Ballet, Vocal or hip hop a-

Before he could finish we said in unison "HIP HOP".

PDnim smiled and said it was expected from strong girls like us and left. We all look at each other with huge victorious smiles.

-----------------

A/N: So I hope you like this chapter and the next chapter would be published on Monday..... Bye Bye!!