Chapter-8

These days we were all working really hard. It was really hard to work so much suddenly. As for me and Shin Dong unnie we had to be the main dancers of the group along with me being the main vocalist and unnie as main rapper.

We had been already practicing for almost 6hrs now, so, we took a little break. I took out my headsets and went outside in balcony. I liked to come here allot as I was able to see a beautiful view and also it was very refreshing.

I was roaming in the balcony when I heard PDnim's voice.

PDnim: Y/N could you please come here once.

Me: Ne, PDnim.

PDnim: Y/N actually I am very busy right now and I had to give this to-

Before he could complete I spoke

Me: And you cannot give it so I should; right? Okay I will. Just tell me the room and I will deliver it there.

PDnim: Thank you so much Y/N. Go to the second floor and the room on the right side of the 2nd staircase and give these papers there. But listen, are you sure-

Me: (Cutting him mid-sentence) I am sure about it. I just don't want to go to our practise room right now.

He gave me his most sincere smile and handed me the papers. He was going to say something but was called by one of the staff members.

(AT THE ROOM)

I was finally here now I just had to give the papers to......

Wait what I don't even know whom to give papers to. Oh god my dumbass always forgets somethings or the other...

 AISHHH!!!

[A/N: At least you realized that you are dumb. But don't worry late is better than never and it is never too late to learn something about oneself you know!

Y/N: Really you are the one who made me so now tell me who is the dumb one here you or me!? (SMIRK)

A/N: Yah! You know I can give your role to someone else right!?

Y/N: (NERVOUS) Uh hehe why so serious A/N? I was just kidding you see!

A/N: You better be kid or rather 'unnie']

I just decided to let it be and knock the door and then enter the room. But when I knocked the door no one responded from the other side. So I lightly pushed the door and realized that it was open. I pushed open the door but stopped when I realized that it would bump into the wall.

I look up and that caused the papers to fall from my hands. I was really scared after seeing what I saw in front of me. I don't even know how to react. 

Is this for real? Is this actually happening to me right now?

Oh...

My...

God...

-------------------------------

A/N: I hope that this 'dumbass' has not got herself in any trouble... But would like to see your guesses for what could've scared this person who is not even scared of her own author-nim 

:(

ANNEYOUNG!!!