Going back or not

hey guys,

☝️ajj mein bhi apne app ko nahi rok payi 🔥🔥.......kitna zaada hot lag rha hai ufff🥵

congratulations guys we did it 3M #sidnaazshines 🥳😍

plz vote it and do comments if you are reading plzzzzz🥺

and plz ignore mistakes if you find any

.

.

let's start,

Something starts to shake the building, but it's not another aftershock. It's manager who's decided to take matters into his own hands and is using the heavy equipment to try to drill into the building. While there are people inside. It causes a cave-in at Sid's location, and he uses his body to shield the boy from the falling debris(junk)...........

.

.

back to story.........

vikas sends a soldier to stop manager , and it takes physical force to get him off of the equipment.

kaushal stops vikas to tell him that there's danger of a secondary collapse, but he stops when he realizes that he's(vikas) going in anyway. He just snaps him a salute, and heads back underground.

The boy is okay, but Sid's been knocked unconscious by the falling rubble. He finally wakes, when kid calling him "uncle".heh  i am not your uncle sid said to kid The good news is that the boy's was fine— the bad news is that it blocked the access to the surface.

They've also lost radio contact, and seeing that the kid is giving up, Sid tries to talk to him. He asks if the kid has a girlfriend, and gets asked the same question in return. He tells the kid that the lady doctor who's voice he heard on the radio is someone he likes a lot, but he's been rejected two times .

That lady doctor is currently worried sick, and she ties her shoelaces tight, ready to run when she needs to. She remembers Sid tying her shoes for her, and underground, Sid instinctively knows that she's thinking about him. He jokes with the kid that she's probably regretting turning him down, now.(aww..shukla ji )

We finally learn the kid's name, aditya when sid writes it on his arm . aditya's throat starts to swell from his allergic reaction to the meds, and he tells Sid that he's going to die anyway.

But vikas breaks through the blocked entrance just in time, and aditya and Sid are rescued.

Sid takes a long look at sana before calling for a stretcher for himself, and he whines to sana that his injured arm reeeally hurts. Awww, poor guy, she doesn't respond like he wants, and he sighs that she's too calm.

sana takes Sid back to the Medicube to fix him up, but she's stone-faced and refuses to speak to him. She finally asks Sid how he can joke when he nearly died today, admitting that she was terrified, and he says that he went in the building because he believed in her. She wouldn't let him die. He says that anyway, it's in his job description not to die.

Sid tries to jump up when Lieutenant colonel arrives, but sana forbids him to move until his IV is finished. Ha, his face is priceless, especially when she tells vikas to have the commander come here. Sid is aghast, but he obeys sana

Lieutenant colonel informs them that life care Hospital is sending a flight of the doctor volunteers home in two days. manager interrupts to complain about vikas attacking him, and they all but roll their eyes when he threatens to have them all fired. Lieutenant colonel has heard all about manager's behavior at the disaster site, and is fully prepared to find out what the court thinks of his dangerous behavior.