🔹𝙧𝙪𝙡𝙚𝙨🔹

🔹Rules for participants:

1) You must follow this account (NoraERiddle)  and your judge once they are announced. If this is not completed, you will be disqualified.

2) Add this book to your public reading list as well as share it on your message board for future updates.

3) All entries must be in English.

4) Your book must have a minimum of 3 chapters (excluding aesthetics, author notes, prologue, etc...). This does not apply to short stories.

5) Your book must be under 5,000 reads at the time you applied.

6) You are allowed a maximum of 2 books. They must be in different genres.

7) You can be a participant and a judge, but you can not judge the same genre you have joined.

8) Fanfictions will not be accepted because the judges may not be familiar with the fandom.

9) LGBTQ+ stories are allowed.

10) The password is your favourite colour.

11) Be kind to everyone. Any rude comments will be reported. You should not bribe your judge, if this does occur, you will be disqualified.

🔹Rules for judges:

1) You must be able to judge the first 3 chapters (excluding aesthetics, author notes, prologue, etc...) of 5 books in the course of 2 weeks.

2) You must add this book to your public reading list and library for future updates.

3) You are allowed to follow participants, but it is not mandatory.

4) Like I mentioned above, you can be a participant and a judge, but you can not judge the same genre you have joined.

4) Please do not back down last minute. It is unprofessional and very irritating, so just make sure that your schedule is adjustable before signing up.

5) When judging, you must follow the judging criteria

6) You are not allowed to do any favours or be bribed. If it does occur, please alert me asap.

7) The password is your favourite flower.

🔹If you have any comments, questions or concerns, please contact me via PMs (NoraERiddle) or e-mail (noraeriddle@/gmail.com).

🔹Enjoy!🔹

🔹GOOD LUCK!🔹