Chapter 1

She was beautiful. Her body jumping up and down and around her room. She never danced like this when she had people around, she only dances like this for me. Moving her hips side to side and shaking her ass. Every once in a while she'll look over her shoulder, no doubt filled with the feeling that somebody was watching her, but she has yet to close her laptop shut.

     Sometimes I hack into her Spotify account and choose songs for her, just to see how she'll react or what she'll do. I've never once been disappointed in her.

     Her olive skin is almost intoxicating to look at. When she's on her laptop I find myself looking into her eyes for hours. I can imagine myself running my fingers through her short brown curls and my fingertips tracing down her body giving her goosebumps. 

     I want so badly to reach through my computer screen and to touch her. I'm sure her skin is as soft as silk, just like her angelic voice. Like little music notes in the air.

     Suddenly, she stopped dancing. Why? Knock knock Oh, that's why.

     "Jasmine? Come down for dinner honey. It's almost seven." It's her mom. She always comes and bothers us at the wrong times, and Jasmine always answers to her calls.

     "I'm coming mom.."

     It's incredibly unfortunate. I was hoping she would finish her show for me, but my anticipation is building up. For after dinner, she always strips for me and goes to shower. God, her body is beautiful. I find myself taking pictures and screenshots, hiding them deep in my computer files. It's ironic really. As a part of Anonymous, I expose creeps who do these things, yet here I am, giving in to my own little guilty pleasure.

     She only closes her computer at night, so I never get to see her sleep or see how she gets ready for bed. On the outside she looks so innocent and sweet, but that body could easily fool anybody. My mind is already going back to the picture perfect photo of her dancing.

     Knock knock knock Who the actual fuck is slamming on my door now? I get up and check the looking hole, it's my partner, Jamison. I quickly go back to my computer and close out of my tabs. Jasmine will have to wait for another time.

"Jamison, what the fuck do you want this time?" I say looking at him clearly annoyed. He looks at me straight in the eyes, a stern look.

"There's been a change of plans. We're exposing Trump tomorrow."

-Author's Notey Section Thingy-

Hi! Idk if any of y'all will see this, but after like a year+, I am revising all the chapters and adding more on. 

Main characters name has changed to Jasmine. Swag moment. B)