Chapter 2

"Hey! Hey! You! You! I don't like your girlfriend!" blared out of my speakers as I started jumping up and down. I love this song so much. Rocking my hips side to side to the beat I feel like somebody's watching me, so I look behind me, and then to my window. Nobody is there, weird.

      Shrugging my shoulders I continue dancing to the song until it ends. I sigh while I pick a few things up off my floor until the next song comes on.

      "Let me hear you say Hey Mrs.Carter...Say heeeyyy Mrs.Carter" the song starts playing suddenly. Why is partition playing? I'm a hundred percent sure it's not even on this playlist. I start rolling my hips back and forth and shaking my butt anyways, paying it no mind. Feeling eyes on me I get uneasy again but decide to keep dancing, ignoring the feeling.

      Thump thump thump I hear somebody walking up the stairs so I quickly run up to my laptop and pause the music. Knock knock knock My mom called me down to dinner so I quickly answer her and recollect myself. Looking one last time at my laptop, I open my door and go downstairs to eat

      I grab my food and sit at the dinner table. I poke and prod at the mashed potatoes on my plate until my dad speaks at the end of the table.

      "So, Jasmine, I couldn't help but hear the music you were listening to. A lot of profanity and inappropriate things were said," I rolled my eyes at his statement. What did he expect?

      "There's profanity in almost every song nowadays dad. I can't help it if a song comes on with them," I stated. I heard a scoff at the end of the table, my mom. She always comes to his defense even when she knows that he's being unreasonable.

      "You will not talk back to your father Jasmine. He's right and you know it. If we hear that type of music again we'll take your phone" she said in a strict tone. Ugh, they always do this. How was I even "talking back", should I have just ignored him or something? Since they're strict Christian parents, it's not surprising that they think this way, it's just a tad bit annoying.

      "Okay, I'm sorry for talking back dad. I'm not very hungry so I think I'm going to go and shower now." I mumbled and slowly got up from the table to put my dishes away.

      "Goodnight! Remember, tomorrow is Sunday, so dress nice. We leave at nine as usual," my dad yelled while I was halfway up the stairs. I don't want to go to church, I'm expected to be this pristine church girl, but in reality, I want nothing to do with that. I replied goodnight and quickly sprinted to my room.

      "Time to shoowaaa!!" I sang out as I stripped real quick and grabbed my towel and phone. Turning on the water I decided to listen to Guys My Age by Hey Violet. "Guys my age don't know how to touch me, don't know how to love me good" I sang along to the song while I got into the shower.

      I was finishing washing the conditioner out of my hair when my phone went off. I quickly grabbed my phone and brought it in the shower with me, making sure I didn't get water on it.

      "Message request from ezraroman," I whispered. Who's this? I opened Instagram and clicked on his message request.

      "Hey love."

-Author Note Thingy-

I like when guys call me love. It's cute fr.