#Personification # My Best Friend

Copyright © 2020 by sihle0659094245.
.All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, transmitted in any form, or other means including photocopying recording or other electronic, or machanical method, without the prior written permission of a publisher, except in a case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other non-commercial uses permitted by the copyright law.

Disclaimer : This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either of the author's imagination or used in a fictious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead or actual events are purely fiction.

Here's some piece of work to help your mind...

I lift my eyes up to the sky, the sun is extremely hot and shining bright, I go blind. All of a sudden sadness is written all over my face, I am missing you. I try looking away as I drop my eyes all I see is my very dry flaky skin... It hurts! Crying out to you becomes a norm to me, I long for you.

The wind blows, taking a part of me far away... It leaves its dwelling place and never returns. I can still hear the sound of it like yesterday, I am deeply hurt.

Every time I see the clouds gather and the sky turning black. I know you on your way down here. I begin celebrating wearing a smile on my face. The sound of you is like music to my ears... Ooooohhh not forgetting your scent. 

Dear : rain my name is soil
I would like to thank you for being such a good friend to me, I'll forever cherish every single second, hour and days we spend together whenever we are given a chance to meet.

You go deep into my skin and yes you keep it nourished and intact, you are my glue. Having you around is one of my greatest moments. You are indeed a true friend, every tiny drop from you counts... I appreciate that and I am truly blessed!
Love : Soil

NB you will be getting a continuation of the book with different titles atleast three times a week. STAY INTRIGUED... Thank you.