Open Your Eyes

Danger defines me better... Fact is with me I carry recklessness and take away the right to make decisions for yourself!

Yes you will dance to someone else's tune and be their puppet. Your master will say run! And you'll ask slowly or faster? People will walk in out of your life like they're walking in and out of a shop.

The only difference is that going to the shop means spending money but with you they'll only be there to take advantage of you...

Once I'm in control you will not be able to recognize your own voice... I will not let you enjoy a some "me time" and you'll definitely not have freedom to listen and obey your mantra and act according to what you know is best for you.

I have the Power to make you put the next person before you. The way you will react and keep up to other people's demands will make you vulnerable and open to anything and everything.

People will walk all over you, self recognition will be lost in the process. Like I said I am a danger to you especially where money is concerned because you will do uncomfortable things and you  won't be able to put your doings to an end even if deep down it feels so wrong that it brings guilt within your heart.

Don't make me your friend because I am not one and never will be... I am your enemy called Desperation.

#work or mix with other people without displaying any signs of desperation because in most cases you'll be promised a favor for something in return and it usually doesn't play out as promised or expected.
You will only give and not receive...

Be vigilant the grass is not always greener on the other side...