Pay Attention To Detail

A chance of change, a new chapter and mindset is written in me. Forget about what transpired yesterday and focus on what I come to offer you today. Welcome me with a clear mind, distractions and traffic in your head will cloud your reasoning capacity. Let me reveal what I've got in store for you. Once I fully have your attention, your brain will send you the message. Yes it might not be something tangible...

Grab the opportunity with both of your hands, do not let it slip through your fingers... Run with it and the rest shall follow as I present myself to you with new ideas, great opportunities everyday depending on how far along you are towards to hearing yourself say "I have arrived". I'm like a book, open and read me with an understanding. I don't need a code nor a key, all I need is for a person to open him/herself to a new chapter, being a step closer to where they're headed or facing challenges with a spirit to overcome for I come with solutions to your problems.

Pay attention! Days have different experiences, sometimes the same however in a different manner. Whether good or bad, missed or granted opportunities, ten steps forward or backwards in this journey of life.
Spot the difference?
I say come closer and open your eyes and ears.

What do you see? What do you hear?
Bear in mind everyday carries something special in it... I might not come to make your life easy but I always carry missing pieces to your puzzle day to day... Find them.
You may have tried and failed today, try a different approach in future.
Yesterday is gone... I am TOMORROW.