finally fin.

a/n: i couldn't decide between these two photos, so we have jealous!beom and hot seulgi. we're ending this with a BANG. 

out of all the events they've attended together, most have been because of jaebeom's connections. whether that be his parents, or his status as ceo of his family's company... the invitations usually have his name on it with seulgi invited as his plus one. but this time... this invitation is addressed to seulgi, and she kind of rubs it in her husband's face. "what's the event?" jaebeom wonders, looking up from his meal. they're eating lunch together, which actually doesn't happen often because after getting married, seulgi decided to part ways with the company. she gave up her position as director of graphics to start freelancing. she loves it. she has more control over what she works on, and there's no judgment on being the ceo's wife. plus, it makes the time she and jaebeom share more personal, since they no longer have to worry about working together.

"it's an award show? some influencer thing... i'm not sure why i'm invited, maybe because my freelancing career is advertised on social media?" she pieces together after wiping the corner of his mouth. 

"you did make that cute graphic logo for sooyoung's videos, and she blew up after... maybe that gave you some exposure?" jaebeom points out.

"maybe... can you go with me? or should i take seungwan?"

"i'll go with you. it's the closest thing we can have to date night."

"i miss our date nights... you're too busy for me." she teases, wrapping an arm around his shoulders before leaning in and placing a kiss on his lips.

"i know... i'm almost done with this project and then i'll have more free time." he promises, "that's the one thing i miss about having you around the office... we didn't work together all the time, but i could at least see you during my rounds around the building."

"yeah... but i like not working together... it makes our time more special."

"that is very true." he smiles, rubbing noses with her. "thanks for lunch, by the way."

"no problem, honey." she giggles, "i should leave and let you get back to work, mr. lim."

"yeah... so you can also get back to work, mrs. lim." he teases, "should i walk you to your car?"

"no, no, stay in your office and work. i'm actually done for the day, probably going to go shopping for a dress." she says gathering her things as she prepares to leave.

"mmm... have fun."

"i will! i'll see you when you get home? on time, right?"

"as long as nothing comes up, i will be home on time."