Is this goodbye?

He shoots, he scores. Kagami hit the final buzzer beater and Serlin are the winners.

Hinata: They did it!!

Kise: What the?

Anomie: How is that even possible.

Everyone is in shock and Serlin is screaming at the top of their lungs. Everyone is still in major shock but they are happy. Kuroo and Bokuto are also shocked but they didn't really focus on the game because they were checking out Momoi.

*Time skip everyone leaves and it's just Serlin, Karasuno, Kuroo, Bokuto, Akaashi, and the GOM.*

Hinata: THAT WAS SO COOL I THOUGHT KUROKO WAS GONNA SHOOT THE BALL BUT THEN KAGAMI WENT WHOOSH AND SLAMMED IT IN LIKE WHAM!!

Kise: I KNOW I DIDN'T EXPECT THAT EITHER IT HAPPENED SO FAST AND WAS LIKE WHAM AND BAM!!

Bokuto: HEY HEY HEY. IT HAPPENED SO FAST BUT SO SLOW AT THE SAME TIME.

Kageyama: Will you shut it Hinata? You're blowing my ear drums.

Midorima: Shut up Kise. It says that Gemini should be a lot more quiet or else they will disrupt the Cancers. (Lying he just wants Kise to shut up)

Akaashi: Stop it Bokuto my ears are hurting.

Noya: So purple Asahi, are you really a second year? Who taught you all those terms? You eat snacks a lot. Why do you always look so mad? Are you always mistaken for an adult? Were you a starter........

Asahi: Shut it noya you're making him mad.

Murasakibara: Is he yours?

Sugawara: I am very sorry- Woah you're pretty tall.

Daichi: He means that we are really sorry for him. Ohh woah you are really tall. You play basketball with Kuroko and Kagami.

Asahi: You're reacting the same as him. Dad

Kagami: I'm so confused. Last time I checked the GOM were all pissed at Karasuno......

Kuroko: I guess a lot has happened while we were playing.

Everyone was shocked and jumped. Again they all forgot about Kuroko.

Ukai: Volleyball idiots, what do you say to Serlin?

Karasuno: Thank you for inviting us.

Riko: Serlin what do you say to Karasuno?

Serlin. Thank you for coming.

The generation of miracles just stare blankly not knowing what to say....

Noya: I'm starving. I wanna eat......Purple Asahi can I have a chip?

Murasakibara: ........Here just stop asking questions.

Noya: Really thanks. I'm sorry for calling you purple Asahi. I don't really know your name. What is your name anyway? You're so quiet that I don't even know your name-

Sugawara: Stop it Noya you're annoying him.

Hinata: Hey Kagami, what was that thing where kuroko passed the ball right next to the hoop?

Kagami: Ohh hey little guy. It's called an alley oop.

Hinata: Little guy?

Kageyama: Hahaha dumbass. Okay so Kuroko how did you manage to put the ball exactly where you needed to put it?

Kuroko: ......I threw it? I don't understand your question. How do you manage to make those accurate sets during your game?

Kageyama: I set it? I don't understand what you're asking.