002

i felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket so i check to see who it is.

new message from: jenna

jenna
can you come overr

me
ofc ofc jus lemme pack a bag

jenna
yay 🥳🥳

i exit our chat and pack the empty backpack i keep for spending the night or travel. i pack pajamas, hygiene products, and an outfit for tomorrow. on my way out i say bye to my mom and cross the street to jenna's house. i saw a group of boys outside, down a few houses, with a u-haul truck. interesting. i open her front door and go upstairs.

j) did you see a group of guys outside?
y/n) yes, why?
j) i know 3 of them
y/n) ooouu
j) y/n chill
y/n) ksfhhsj okayy

anyways, we went downstairs to try this one tiktok recipe we found. peanut butter n chocolate chip cookies. it looked easy so why not try?

dis bitch kept spilling brown sugar on me so i packed a little ball of sugar n threw it at her. once we stopped messing around i cleaned up and she put the cookies in the oven.

that was until we heard the doorbell ring. i look through the small peephole and saw this tall ass dude. mf looked like a whole dinosaur, tf. i called jenna over to see.

j) omg y/n that's mattia!
y/n) girl you gon have dino-human kids w this dud-

she covered my mouth as she opened the door.

m) hi jenna

j) hey matti

they hug. this man has a deep ass voice too. the hell is this, a reunion? a threesome? am i invisible or sum shit. i spoke up to break the tension.

y/n) our cookies gon burn jenna
j) oh yea i forgot, lemme check on them

even though i've been here for years, i still don't know how to work the oven. idk it's complicated to use n ion wanna ruin anything here.

turns out they were ready. i observe mattia, cuz no dude bout to break my bestfriend's heart. jenna and mattia plop down on the love seat across from the larger couch. so naturally, i lay on the couch and grab my phone.

+.* 384 words - tbc