Bayley!

Out of respect, I won't call her Bayley 2 belts. That's Becky's thing. But I want to talk about how important Bayley is to me.

Late last year, I was in the worst mental condition of my life. Suicidal, sleeping all day, mute. I was really bad off. Back then, I was just getting back into WWE. I didn't watch it every week. I didn't know Bayley by name, only by face. But one day, she just caught my attention when she turned heel. It got my attention so much because I felt like she was doing it in a way that I could identify with. Like every word she was saying was something I would live by. I remember how she still considered herself a role model after her heel turn. Which was big for me because it taught me that being a role model doesn't always mean to turn the other cheek. Sometimes, it means taking back what's yours. I started watching WWE regularly at that point. Bayley just somehow became the best thing ever to me.

But I remember that at the same time, Lacey turned face. And with everything that was being used to push Lacey. I thought Bayley would lose the title before 2020 even came through. Now here we are. Halfway through 2020. Bayley is not only still the smackdown women's champion (longest reigning in history) but she's also one half of the WWE women's tag team champions.

I'm watching my role model thrive. It's the best thing ever. Every win that she secures, feels like a win for me personally. It's redeeming.

Honestly, I can't believe I doubted her so many times despite the adoration I have for her. Almost every single important match for the past 300 days, I doubted her. and each time, I was wrong.

I thought she would lose to Lacey. She won. I thought she would lose to Naomi. She won. I thought she would lose to Carmella. She won. I thought she would lose at WrestleMania in the five woman match. She won. I thought she would lose to Tamina at money in the bank. She won. I thought she would lose to Charlotte a few weeks ago. She won. I thought her and Sasha would lose against the women's tag team champions today. They won. And I never thought I'd be given so much hope.

I'm not the only one. There are so many people who see Bayley as a real role model. And we're all feeling so inspired right now. This was the best thing to happen this week.

#thankyouwwe