ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

In the last chapter...

"...I suppose I could stay for dinner then." I shrugged lightly and Kochou clapped her hands together.

"Great! I can't wait."

-

"Is that so bad? I didn't run away from anything, and I didn't turn my eyes away either. I put my life on my line for my friends, and I have no regrets about it." - Muichirou Tokitou

-

"Here's the kitchen, L/N-San. Kanzaki-San will be helping make food, too. I can't wait to have some of your f/f!" Kochou smiled and I shyly smiled back. "O-Okay. Can I make tea too..? I asked and she nodded. "Of course! Go ahead and make whatever you'd like." After she said that, she exited the room and went to go set a table.

I started multi-tasking- making both tea and f/f at the same time. I hadn't even noticed Kanzaki had walked in before she said something.

"Huh? L/N-Sama?"

I jumped at the sound of her voice and turned around, sighing in relief when it was just her.       "O-Oh, Good evening, Kanzaki-San. I-I'm just making some f/f and tea.." I stammered and her mouth formed an 'O' before she nodded. "Oh, alright. Tell me if you need any help!" She smiled a bit before she started cooking herself. I smiled a bit to myself as I turned around and went back to cooking.

I sighed lightly and washed my hands as I was done cooking. I looked over and saw that Kanzaki was done, too, so we both helped each-other bring out the stuff. Every single pillar was there, even Obanai and Tomioka. I was a bit surprised, but snapped out of the shock when Rengoku said something.

"L/N-San! You were working in the kitchen too?" Rengoku said in his usual loud and upbeat voice, and before I could say anything, Kochou cut me off. "She made her signature f/f, I recommend you all to try it- the way she makes it is amazing!" Kochou exclaimed and Rengoku looked intrigued.

Kanzaki and me finished making plates, and I went and sat down while Kanzaki passed out plates to all of the pillars, including myself.

"Thank you for the food, Kanzaki-San and L/N-San!" The pillars exclaimed an Kanzaki and I's faces went red as we muttered a small "No problem".

I watched patiently as the pillars tried my f/f and their eyes brightened- even Tokitou's- which was kind of shocking.

"Tasty, tasty!" I heard Rengoku exclaim which made me laugh a bit to myself. 

I heard Mitsuri fangirl, saying something along the lines of, "Woah...! L/N-San can cook really good! She's so cool~"

"This meal is quite flamboyant, L/N-San!" Uzui shouted and I smiled a bit. "T-Thanks.."

It was silent for a few minutes before Mitsuri spoke up. "Hey, L/N-San, what happened to your cheek?" She questioned and the pillars looked at me, making me a bit nervous so my response came with a stutter.

"O-Oh.. I was training with Kamado-San. He took a slice close to my face and I accidentally cut myself with my blade when I blocked it. It's fine now though." I stated and Mitsuri cocked her head. "Oh? When were you training with Kamado-San?" She asked and I pointed at Kochou and Tokitou.

"Tokitou-San, Kochou-San, and I were training those three boys earlier today." I stated and Mitsuri oh'd, and out of the corner I saw a sly grin grow on Kochou's face.