Epilogue - Goodbye My Love

Hi! So, try not to cry. I'm ending this here because There's not really much else I could write so I'm writing the epilogue. I've been planning this epilogue for a while so... Enjoy!

--------------------

Ginny was sat in her living room, snuggling her sleeping five year old daughter. Genavive Astoria Weasley-Greengrass had been Ginny's child when she went to a muggle place so she could have one. Astoria had been her second mother, but the child would have no recolection of the woman she was named after. But today was Astoria's birthday, and it was a tradition that she visit her grave.

Ginny had gotten over the brunette, and had gone on a few dates, but no one clicked. So, she picked her daughter up, took her to her bedroom, and tucked her in. She took her coat down after putting on some shoes and went to the nearest graveyard. She knelt down next to a stone, engraved in her long lost lovers name. 

Astoria Weasley-Greengrass
A loving sister, mother and wife.
1982-2000

"Geneviève still misses you," Ginny said, "I've begun to look for love again, moving on like I promised you six years ago. Harry and Hannah their hands full, Teddy is apparently a lot to handle. Hermione was recently elected Minister of Magic. Always knew she'd do great things."

Ginny wiped a tear from her eyes.

"Ron's still struggling with running 'Wizarding Weasley Wheezes', Neville and Luna work at Hogwarts now. Daphne and Draco had a twins, Rachel and Layla Malfoy. They're about one year younger then Genavive. Blaise and Pansy got engaged."

Ginny stayed a few more seconds before getting up and leaving. but Astoria had been sitting there, watching the red head from beyond the grave.

"I miss you and Geneviève. But hey, there are few familiar faces here in the afterlife. Colin Creevey, Fred Weasley, Snape. It's nice to hear how our friends are doing. I'll always love you Ginny. Even in death."

She knew Ginny couldn't hear her, but she could hear her. She turned and saw her own mother standing their, smiling at her.

"C'mon Ast, even dead people need to eat," she held her hand out.

"Do you think she'll ever find someone new?" Astoria asked.

"I think, she's a very strong woman that can handle herself. Even if she doesn't find someone new, she'll be there for Geneviève. She won't make the same mistake your father did."

"Well, that's at least comforting."

"Astoria, let's go."

"Oh alright."

And with that, the two dead women left.

--------------------

I got the feels from writing this. So, I hope you've liked this fanfiction so far because I really enjoyed writing it. Thank you!

      - Turtlefreakakw2 <3