Bertolt x titan shifter! reader

(This is what (y/n)s titan looks like but with your skin tone and your hair colour, and it's my drawing as well)

(Y/n)s pov:

"We have seen a new titan, it has been seen scouting parts of wall Maria" commander Erwin said shuffling his paper, I kept my poker face.

"It's so interesting! Did you see it's appearance it's hair covered it's eyes I wonder if it can see!!" Hanji gushed.

"That's why it is being called the blind titan by the cadets, correct" captain levi added.

"Yes, I want hanjis squad to go investigate it, see if it's a shifter like the female titan" Erwin added.

You squirmed in your seat thinking about Annie, she was your best friend and she was now locked up underneath your feet.

"This titan is also about 17 meters, so it's bigger than Erens attack titan" Levi added.

Later that night

You were trembling in you room, your eyes pricking with tears. You were tired, regretful, hungry and to guilty to face Reiner.

* Flashback *

You were roaming around wall Maria in your tian form to get your mind off Annie.

berlt had been stressing too, you wanted to show him and Reiner that the leader of this operation was emotionally strong as well as physically.

You felt a sharp pain in your left calve. You knew exactly what it was, odm gear.

You whirled around, pulling the string from the gear and slamming it into the ground.

"As I thought, your intelligent" Hanji said behind you. You twirled around to do your signature roundhouse kick.

"Ooo you nearly hit me" Hanji said moving back. I grunted, I wasn't ready for a fight. thank God levi wasn't here.

I ran. I looked back to see Hanji taking notes while watching me intensely.

* end of flashback *

Tears pricked your eyes. You felt so humiliated, berltolt and Reiner had seen you running from Hanji. Reiner had made some snarky remarks, you snapped and said something you couldn't take back.

' MARCEL SHOULDNT HAVE DIED FOR YOU, YOUR NOT EVEN FIT TO BE THE ARMOURED TITAN, MARCEL CONVINCED THE HIGHER UPS TO LET YOU HAVE IT SO PORCO WOULD LIVE LONGER' your words rang through your head.

The last things Marcel had told you before he died was why Reiner was chosen and to protect porco.

* flashback *

We were taking a break from travelling around paradise. I was resting on the branch of a tree about 6 meters above the ground.

"Hey (y/n) can we talk" marcel asked, "yeah sure" I said stretching my arms

We walked out of earshot of the others, "(y/n), I want to tell you something" he said twiddling his fingers.

*end of flashback *

Hot tears were now freely flowing down your cheeks. You were so distraught you didn't hear the door open, only realising someone was in the room when a pair of arms wrapped around you.

"Hey B-berlt" you said looking up at him. "It's ok (y/n) you can cry, I know you have been stressed lately and I know you didn't mean what you said" he said while stroking your (h/c) hair softly.

"Thanks berlt" you said wrapping your arms around his large frame.

(A/n: wooooow this was a longggggg one)