who am l ?

Sorry for the late introduction, my name is jade . I'm 24 years old,i don't remember my father , my mother had always told me stories about him ,she always tell me that he is a wonderful man,she always tell me how gentel he was and how handsom he was . He was perfect . He was every girl's ideal type . she always have a smile on her face whenever she talkes about him,she always tell me that she was so lucky because he chose her from all the other girls that tryed so hard to get his heart , but unfortunately he died in a car accident when i was 2 years old.

And now i'm married, my husband's name is CHRISTIAN MORALESE , he's the same age as me . We have a girl , we are trying our best to take care of her , to give her a good education , she is the fruit of our love.

when i knew that i was pregnant ,i was 19 but already married , i was so nervous , i wasn't ready to be a mother yet , i was worried about my baby i didn't want her to live in this cruel world .

Christian and i had alot of hard times in order to build this little family .We had our ups and downs but our downs were more than our ups . we never lost hope . we knew that together we will be able to create our happiness . we love each other and we were ready to do anything to make it real . we were ready to do anything to prove to the world that even if we were different we can love each other . Even when i though that i was human , before every thing got messed up.

And we did it we build our little family

me JADE ,CHRISTIAN and our adorable daughter  HOPE.

----------------------------------

hi guys this is another update and sorry if the previous one was a too short please bear with me it's my first story and please show some support *^_^*

VOTE COMMENT