Chapter 1 - Nightmares

'You're a defect, brother... a true failure'. 

Hordak could hear those words echo repeatedly in a deep, angered voice. Surrounded by darkness, Hordak had no other option but to move forward. The voice getting louder every step he took.

'Hordak!!' Screamed a familiar voice.

He quickly turned around. Entrapta. She was here. Standing there, staring at Hordak with lifeless eyes. He made an attempt to speak, but the words paused in his throat. Something was holding him back. A moment of silence occured. The two stood there, staring at eachother, until Entrapta made a sudden movement. She put her lips right next to his ear. Every breath she took gave him goosebumps. Until she began to whisper... 'failure'..'failure'.. Her words sent a shiver right through his spine. Her voice was getting louder everytime she spoke. 'FAILURE!'

*GASP*

Hordak shot up out of bed. His hands were trembling. 

'Another nightmare..' he sighed.

He had these nightmares quite often ever since the battle with Horde Prime. Entrapta was aware of this too. 

Perhaps Entrapta is correct. I'm too obsessed with this whole failure thing.. Hordak thought to himself.

But whatever he did, this nightmare wouldn't go away.