Part 2

"Ok, so we need to figure this beauty out. There has to be more to it." Fred prompts, the two hiding behind a tapestry for privacy.

"Prongs advised us to 'make a promise to prove our worth.' What kind of promise?" George uses his brain muscles.

"I promise my worth." Fred says to the parchment. Words start appearing again.

Messrs. Moony is afraid those are not the proper words.

Messrs. Wormtail assures Misters Weasley that they have the right idea.

Messrs. Padfoot suggests being more specific.

Messrs. Prongs agrees with Messrs. Moony, and notes that this is not meant for rule-abiders.

"More specific?" George contemplates. "I promise I am not rule-abidding."

Messrs. Moony advises Misters Weasley to speak their intentions.

Messrs. Wormtail gives Misters Weasley credit for being natural rule-breakers.

Messrs. Padfoot believes in the worth of Misters Weasley.

Messrs. Prongs believes Misters Weasley will prove worthy Marauders.

"I like the sound of that eh, Georgie?" Fred nudges George's side.

George doesn't blink. "I give my word to cause mischief." 

Messrs. Moony tells Messrs. Weasley that he is on the right track.

"Messrs. Weasley." Fred points out, "Must be getting close."

Messrs. Wormtail suggests the Messrs. Weasley to try a different variation of the oath.

Messrs. Padfoot is only here because all four Marauders must give response.

Messrs. Prongs enjoys strawberry, peanut butter ice cream. This does not portray to the oath.

"I'm starting to like these 'Marauders'."

"Me too, Fred."