Part 1

"So, what do we know, Fred?" George asks his twin, holding up a piece of old parchment.

"This was confiscated." Fred starts.

"By Filch." George adds.

"And it's marked as dangerous." They say in unison, staring down at the paper in between them.

Like the genius idiots they are, the Weasley twins decided to take a look at this old, confiscated piece of parchment in their dorm during break. This way, no one would walk in on them.

"Specialis Revelio." George taps his wand on the parchment and a small ripple of ink courses through it. The letters T M r d s M p s s o y o mt l P f t n r g are evident in the ripples.

"Hello, this is Fred and George Weasley here, we were wondering if this could help us get into trouble, since it was marked dangerous." Fred speaks slowly to the parchment, as if it would listen.

"That's not going to work, you mor-" George trails off, watching the ink slowly appear on the parchment.

Messrs. Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs wish to help these two young troublemakers.

Messrs. Moony congratulates Misters Weasley on being able to find such a wonderful tool.

Messrs. Wormtail is willing to allow Misters Weasley access to the secrets of this parchment.

Messrs. Padfoot warns Misters Weasley that they must prove worthy of using the magic of the Marauders.

Messrs. Prongs advises Misters Weasley to make a certain sort of promise, in order to prove their worth.

The ink slowly vanishes off the page, leaving the twins dumbfounded with excitement.

"You were saying?" Fred smirks at his twin.