A summer in the author's hometown.

Markwindle
downneck
matthbpilot

In the Philippines, at a random beach.

You can see forest along with nagato and mutsu lying on the deck chairs. the trio of siblings are seen wearing shades, although the two foxes are sweating a lot while Forest is not.

By their side was Kawakaze who was wearing a swimsuit of hers as well, Although she was on a break she still chose to remain with the two. God knows how thankful he is that someone other than their husband cares for the two.

N: It's a bit hotter here than the sakura empire brother.

M: Yeah, my tail is so hot.

F: Well it's home. besides Its too cold on the Royal navy and eagle union bases.

Now you may be wondering as to why the three are here. Well it's actually because of Akashi's suggestion. Knowing her Forest knows that sknething crazy will happen but let's not think too much about it.

Kawakaze gives the two some drinks while she enjoys hers. Forest meanwhile sips on his coconut juice while watching the beach.

F: Finally Rest and...

He was interrupted as a volleyball hit him on his face, spilling his coconut juice on the sand. Everyone near the beach which consists of Shipgirls and admirals froze as they noticed that the chaotic admiral was hit by the ball. Nagato broke out of her shock and gently removed the ball from her brother's face.

N: A-are you alright big brother.

Forest look at the ground where his juice was spilt on his broken glasses. He removed his glasses and sighed.

F: Today is rest day...

he repeated over and over again to calm him down. Although a large amount of killing intent oozed from him.

Down: Cyka Blyat! Comrades prepare for the worst.

Mark: Oh mein Gott! Please calm down kamerad.

Matt: Please don't kill anyone.

Forest smiled and lied down the killing intent slowly dying down causing most of the people on the beach sighed in relief.

Down: thank goodness.

Mark: Ja! Kamerad Forest is too chaotic to predict.

Matt: Not really just think of the worst case scenario. Besides your wives are here.

Mark: *blushes* Ja and they look beautiful!

Matt: uhm, okay... I was gonna say that Forest won't kill anyone jn front of them but whatever floats your boat buddy.

As Mark was lost in lalaland, Matt meanwhile sighed and stared at the ocean thinking of someone. We know who that is.

Down: It's a bit hotter here than the base da?

Matt: Yeah, It's way more hotter.

Mark: Ja kamerades, it is way more hotter here than the Ironblood base.

The three of them nodded and noticed that Forest actuallh went towards them.

Forest: Bonjour, Mi Amigos! How's your vacation in my homeland?

Down: It's fun comrade specially trying out this Lambanog will be good for later.

Mark: It's a bit hotter than normal but it is manageable.